Quantcast

FA/FFA Where Do you Live?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

What geographic region do you currently reside in?

• Northeast (US)

• Southeast(US)

• Midwest(US)

• Southwest(US)

• Mountain States(US)

• Pacific States(US)

• Other US Territories

• Outside US

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
The Aberystwyth seagulls are proper nasty beggars. Badass some may be, but not these ones. they go around stealing peoples food, and they shat on a copy of Maus I was lent. it took forever to explain to my friend why page 77 and 78 were considerably more white than he remembered.

size-surprise

I live in Maryland which is a southern state since it's below the Mason and Dixon Line.

1. Positives in my area are that there is a great deal of bbw's and ssbbw's and that there is some racial diversity.

2. The negatives that I find in my area are-There is not much interracial dating, There is no plus-size scene as far as events. The area isn't fat friendly.
Dude... You should start a new interracial dating trend :D
Don't matter if other people don't do it.... Just do what you wanna do :)

Pinktutu

I live in Northern California

Pros - weather, lots to do, culturally diverse, I do love it here :)
Cons - Not a lot of FA's in California or at least not NorCal

Kenster102.5

Toronto, Ontario, Canada, T-Dot what up. I live in the Leaside neighborhood

Pros
- Lots of green spaces, and parks and the walking trails are awesome, good for walking a large dog like my German Shepherd.

- Very culturally diverse and accepting. Lots of FA's and big girls, from what I can tell on the events and forums, and while working my at Canadian Tire or going to college in Scarborough.

- Lots of museums, historical sites and art galleries around town

Cons
- I don't see many fine looking ladies in my neighborhood, mostly families that are settled down, younger people move out and go to downtown or are at college. Upper class is into working out, so there are a lot of gyms.

- The transit system is great, but it is getting too overloaded, and considerations into expansion are being taken off the lists for conserving budget, service cuts will be soon coming up.

- Areas of downtown near the waterfront aren't that developed, cities like Chicago have better waterfront then we do from what I have heard. The Beach neighborhood is great, the boardwalk is great, but the rest of the waterfront is in need of more development.

grnvt

I live in Sacramento, CA and I am one of the rare Norcal FA's...haha :D

grnvt

I am starting to think a SSBBW Norcal is a rare thing too..Of course when I do see one I know they don't think I would be interested in them but I so so am..haha

BigFA

Suburbs of Chicago. Home of the deep dish pizza, Eli's cheesecake, and corporate headquarters for McDonalds, Kraft Foods and Sara Lee. The best restaurant city in America. All very good reasons why Chicago is filled with BBWs and SSBBWs. With our ethnic diversity, beautiful fat white, hispanic and african american women are everywhere. Even Asian women here are deliciously plump. :)

bricky74

I'm in Honolulu Hi. Unfortunately no one on here is near. But I'm back on the mainland alot

LifeInFL

Florida here, Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater.

Negatives: Traffic, the risk of hurricanes, and a high unemployment rate

Positives: Glorious sunsets, beaches, usually comfortable weather in the winter, and more diversity than I expected when I moved here (which, admittedly, was not much)

biglynch

http://www.facebook.com/#!/aiden.j.lynch,
Florida here, Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater.

Negatives: Traffic, the risk of hurricanes, and a high unemployment rate

Positives: Glorious sunsets, beaches, usually comfortable weather in the winter, and more diversity than I expected when I moved here (which, admittedly, was not much)
I loved this area! When i was in the states i spent about 6 weeks around here with family friends. We stayed in Tarpon springs. Wish i could have stayed there forever.

LifeInFL

I loved this area! When i was in the states i spent about 6 weeks around here with family friends. We stayed in Tarpon springs. Wish i could have stayed there forever.
Tarpon Springs is a beautiful town. :)

white_shinobi

I travel around a great deal, mainly due to the fact that I am in the military, so Hawaii is my current residence as of late.

Some positives: Great people, Culturally diverse, cheap entertainment.

Some negatives: Not too many ladies of the larger persuasion, Islands are kinda isolated from one another.

Windigo

The wolf spirit
Europe, the Netherlands to be precise. Also known as Holland.

I live in the region Utrecht and specifically the town Amersfoort.

Not much of a Fat Acceptance movement here, if any; the Dutch are quite behind on those issues.

Also this place needs more all you can eat restaurants ;)