• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FA-Inspired Poetry

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leonard

Large Marge sent me.
Tonight I attended a poetry reading at my college. At the event, certain poetry students were given the opportunity to share their work. Much to my surprise, I discovered that one of the poets, a former companion of mine, had written a poem about me. After the reading she e-mailed it to me at my request.

Fetish

You asked, hungry,
fingers brushing denim worn soft,
Do your thighs rub together,
just a little bit,
right here?

Instead of revulsion,
I nodded
and fed you truth:
fat is what you like.
I accommodate.
These are the little odd
intimacies between us.
I stared straight
into your crooked gaze.
I let you worship.

It was an interesting experience, introducing her to a preference she hadn't been familiar with. Tonight she decided to share part of that experience with hundreds of captivated listeners. I clapped.

Latest posts

Back