• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Facial hair

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whaddaya like?

• No facial hair (women)

• Mustache only (women)

• Light facial hair; i.e. goatee, sideburns, etc (women)

• Full beard (women)

• No facial hair (men)

• Mustache only (men)

• Light facial hair; i.e. goatee, sideburns, etc (men)

• Light facial hair; i.e. goatee, sideburns, etc (men)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bearsy

Genuinely Disingenuous
This thread was inspired by No-Shave November

Women, how do you like it on a man?
Men, how do you like it on yourself?

Personally I'm a huge fan of the full beard. Ever since I was like 5 I've always wanted a huge bushy beard but unfortunately I haven't been graced with facial hair that behaves the way I want it to.
Everything grows except the area right between my chin and my lips and it makes it hard to pull off a beard with that part missing.

Edit: Shit, I made two of the same at the bottom without realizing.
If any of you guys prefer having a full beard, please choose the second "Light facial hair; i.e. goatee, sideburns, etc (men)" option.

Back