• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fairtrade clothes

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gingembre

radar detector
I realise that, unfortunately, this is probably quite a long shot, but was wondering if anyone knows of any plus size fairtrade clothing companies? Whilst I'm a student, I've been all about the cheap clothes, and I know I probably won't be able to resist the lure of them altogether (or afford to stop buying them completely!). However, I'm trying to become more....ethically sound, if that makes sense, and pay attention to where my clothes come from. I want to get away from sweatshop-produced clothes made in Asia by people (inc children) on horrendously low wages.....I don't really want to stop buying clothes from these countries altogether, as even a shitty income is still an income, but I'd prefer to know that at least some (most) of my clothes are being made by people getting a fair wage in good working conditions.

Apologies for the rant there! Back on topic - so, does anyone know of any fairtrade clothing companies out there making stuff that would fit me? Or companies with ethical manufacturing policies? Anything a bit fashionable and not just hippie-style would be preferable, but I don't know if this is asking too much!

Cheers m'dears!

Latest posts

Back