Famous FAs?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LalaCity

I just came across this gem:

This actor, known mostly for his great hair and good looks over his acting ability, might surround himself with stick thin supermodels at times, but we’re told he has a ‘big girl fetish.’ He scours the internet for listings and photos of lovely, big, and curvaceous women and hooks up with them whenever possible!

Popular guesses include Robert Pattinson, rawr. I'd so enjoy that.

I don't think so, sadly, based on this quote I dug up ('course, he could be lying...)

LalaCity

I believe I read once that Jeff Garlin, of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" fame, said he likes plus-sized women (whatever that means in Hollywood).

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I think I could just be beginning to forgive Zac for all the HSM stuff he was in, now :wubu: lol!

Gingembre

radar detector
Mr Efron, if you're reading....I live in the UK. Not London, yet a mere 45minutes from Heathrow. What could be more discreet than that?! ;)

Agent 007

Shtick man
By coincidence I came across another possible FA, although the 'evidence' is vague: Mark Rutte, Prime Minister of the Netherlands since October 2010.

On June 2, one week before the Dutch elections, Rutte appeared on the TV show De Wereld Draait Door. To provide some background info about Rutte the show arranged an interview with journalist Jort Kelder, a longtime friend of Rutte. At one point the interviewer asked Kelder about Rutte's taste in women:

Interviewer: "Mark and women, what's the deal?"
Kelder: "I know what he's attracted to"
Interviewer: "Yeah?"
Kelder: "It must be a bit 'gevuld'."

In the Dutch language 'gevuld' can mean 'filled' or 'plump'.

Here's the interview for those who understand Dutch. Skip to 2:30 where they discuss it:
http://www.3fm.nl/nieuws/detail/345676/Jort-Kelder-over-Mark-Rutte

I'm not sure how Kelder defines "a bit 'gevuld'". But if Rutte really is an FA than it makes me happy to know that my country has an FA Prime Minster and that I voted for him!

And LADIES...he's single! Wanna become the Dutch First Lady? ;)

Rutte_wfa_305003e.jpg

j9gril

Keanu Reeves when he was filming Matrix in Sydney is 'rumoured' to have gone after a lusciously curvy girl in the gym....

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
I love possible FA conspiracy theories. I always hear the theme music to Mission Impossible when someone says someone saw someone or heard someone was with or might have been would or could have once looked at a fat woman. LMAO

j9gril

i know the girl in question so i say rumoured because she may - or may not -be telling the truth. she has never been yelling from the rooftops so I am inclined to believe her..

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
i know the girl in question so i say rumoured because she may - or may not -be telling the truth. she has never been yelling from the rooftops so I am inclined to believe her..
I wasn't speaking to your specific post. If I had I would have quoted it.

It's a common occurence here which personally tickles me because it's like sighting a unicorn.

j9gril

ah.. getting the hang of the board thing now.. thanks...

oh look - there goes a unicorn..:doh:

Agent 007

Shtick man
ah.. getting the hang of the board thing now.. thanks...

oh look - there goes a unicorn..:doh:

That was the Invisible Pink Unicorn (blessed be her holy hooves)! She has appeared to you in a vision.

invisible-pink-unicorn-demotivational-poster-1214149050.jpg

tinkerbell

Keanu Reeves when he was filming Matrix in Sydney is 'rumoured' to have gone after a lusciously curvy girl in the gym....

:smitten: I've had a crush on Keanu since I was in 9th grade, and saw him in Speed. That white shirt, that gets dirty and gross from being under the bus - :smitten::wubu: And his ARMS! ahhh.

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
Oja-Kodar.jpg

Film buffs might recognize this woman, Oja Kodar, Croation-born actress and model. She was in a relationship with the great Orson Welles for almost twenty years, from the mid 1960s, till his death in 1985.

war-of-the-worlds-1.jpg

...when Orson was at his biggest. I am not saying she's a FFA, but...

Bighairyman

Also, cult movie writer/director, Kevin Smith, is a big guy. Anyone who watches any of his work probably knows about his wife, Jennifer Schwalbach. She is into the bigger guys as well. Or so it seems.

jennifer_schwalbach_smith30.jpg

darlingzooloo

I feel the need to be an art history dweeb, Rubens and Renoir were already mentioned, and I do completely agree with Rubens being an FA, where as Renoir, well he was a definite lover of women in general, and because of his background of being a fan and porcelain painter he was very 'in tune' I guess you could say to painting womanly subject matter. However i have two other artists to contribute...
Artemisia Gentileschi, one the of the few known Female painters of the Baroque period.Here's her Self Portrait as an Allegory of Painting
450px-Self-portrait_as_the_Allegory_of_Painting_by_Artemisia_Gentileschi.jpg

and here more famous Judith and her Maidservant
491px-Gentileschi_judith1.jpg

Also, one lots of people are familiar with and one of my heros (along with Artemisa) Mr. Alfons Mucha, the Czech artist who pretty much helped shape the style of Art Nouveau.
mucha17.jpg
:wubu:

Latest posts