Famous FAs?

Discussion in 'BBW/FA Board' started by Orso, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Jun 12, 2009 #1

Orso

Orso

Orso

I'm trying to write down a list of famous FAs, but it's very short and I'm not happy at all with it.

Of course, there is no sign saying 'this person was an FA', so one has to work on indirect evidence and on the little is know about some historical personage's tastes, based mainly on gossips. This makes the task a difficult one and in most cases there is no real proof that a specific historical personage was really an FA

In any case here is my list.

Pieter Paul Rubens (1577-1640), painter. The way he portrays BBWs shows, in my opinion, that he was not doing it because that was the way to paint women, he was clearly interested in BBWs. I feel thet this was not the case with many of his colleagues but of course I might be wrong.

Pierre Auguste Renoir (1841-1919), painter. Same thing, his Baigneuses are a monument to the beauty and sensuousness of BBWs, even more so because in that period BBWs were not in fashion.

Federico Fellini (1920-1993), film director. Practically in every movie he made there is a beautiful, exciting and sensuous BBW, from Saraghina of 8 1/2 to the tobacconist of Amarcord.

King George I of Great Britain???, formerly Prince of Hanover (1660-1727). When he became king of Great Britain and moved to London he took along with him countess Charlotte Sophia von Platen-Hallermund-Kielmansegg who, according to the contemporary descriptions, was definitely a SSBBW and was nicknamed 'the elephant'. The general opinion was (and is) that the countess was King George's lover, but some historians and genealogists maintain that she was the king's half-sister.

King Farouk of Egypt (1920-1965) - King' Farouk's second wife was Narriman, a very plump girl from the Egyptian bourgeoisie. Apparently the two met in a jewelry and the king decided to marry the girl immediately. In my teenage I read on popular magazines lurid stories on how king Farouk gave Narriman precious presents every time she gained weight and how he did the same with his lovers. After a coup d'etat king Farouk was exiled, divorced and moved to Rome, where he had a long affair with (and possibly married) an Italian opera singer who fittingly was also a BBW

As you see the list is very short. Can you add some names?

2. Jun 12, 2009 #2

superodalisque

superodalisque

superodalisque

pop culture related:

Judge Greg Mathis. his wife is a gorgeous small BBW and he is very verbal about his preference

judge_greg_mathis_1984151.jpg

Jon Blaze likes this.
  3. Jun 12, 2009 #3

StarWitness

StarWitness

StarWitness

part square, part drape

I remember reading about Charles Dickens being an FA, but I can't find a source for that at the moment.

4. Jun 12, 2009 #4

Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd

As long as you're listing George I, you might as well add George IV, who gave his criteria for beauty as "fair, fat, and forty."

5. Jun 12, 2009 #5

tonynyc

tonynyc

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado

Powerlifting Hall of Famers Duo: Dr. Terry Todd & Dr. Janice Todd

[​IMG]

Dr. Jan Todd in Action

Powerlifting Accomplishments

Broke 49 year old Guinness record in the two-hand deadlift with a lift of 394.5 pounds in first competition, Chattanooga, Tennessee.

First woman to officially exceed 400 pounds in any powerlift with a deadlift of 412 pounds, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.

1977First Place, All American Women's Open. Nashua, New Hampshire. (This was the first sanctioned national meet for women.)
    First woman to officially squat more than 400 pounds.

First woman to total over 1, 000 pounds in the three powerlifts (squat, bench press and deadlift), Stephenville Crossing, Newfoundland, Canada.
    First woman to total over 1100 pounds in the three powerlifts, Stephenville Crossing, Newfoundland, Canada.

Lifted the highest total of any woman in the First IPF Women's World Championships, Billerica, Massachusetts.
    First and, as far as I know still the only woman to lift the famous Dinnie Stones in Scotland. [In the highlands of Scotland, lifting boulders was one of the rites of passage into manhood, thus they are called "manhood stones.] The Dinnie Stones, at 780 pounds, are the heaviest such stones in Scotland and have been lifted by only a few men over the centuries.

First woman inducted into International Powerlifting Federation (IPF) Hall of Fame
    First woman to exceed 500 pounds in any powerlift: 507-pound squat, Memphis, Tennessee.
    Established my highest world records in the heavyweight division: World Record squat of 545.5 pounds, World Record deadlift of 479 pounds, and World Record total of 1229.5 pounds, Columbus, Georgia.

First woman to total over 1200 pounds in the three powerlifts, Atlanta, Georgia.
    First athlete (male or female) to establish a world record in the newly formed American Drug Free Powerlifting Association: 446-pound deadlift at a bodyweight of 148 pounds, Mobile, Alabama.

World record deadlift of 474.5 pounds at a bodyweight of 146 pounds (USPF nationals)

American Drug Free National Powerlifting Championships--Gold Medal.
    American Record deadlift: 463.5 pounds at a bodyweight of 163.

American Master's (40-44) Record in deadlift of 425 pounds. American Drug Free Powerlifting Association, Austin, Texas.

[​IMG]

Dr. Jan lifting Dr. Terry

Now this is a gorgeous picture- strong BBW are always hot

===========

[​IMG]

Dr. Terry Todd- 1st SuperHvyWt Powerlifting Champion

Here's a link to a nice story about their accomplishments

Dr Jan & Dr Terry Todd-Powerlifting Legends

6. Jun 12, 2009 #6

mergirl

mergirl

mergirl

Chat show host Jonathan Ross always admits he loves big woman on his show. His wife is very hot and curvy.

j rosses wife.jpg

7. Jun 12, 2009 #7

Emma

Emma

Emma

I know this probably sounds a bit strange but I think Stephen King has a bit of a thing for fatties. The discriptions he goes into about them are just too OTT for someone who wasn't interested in fat people.

8. Jun 12, 2009 #8

mergirl

mergirl

mergirl

Yeah, like in the book "Thinner" and to some extent in misery too. I always thought parts of the book "Thinner" were sexy..though i guess that should be on some confessions thread or the "you know your an Fa when" thread..

9. Jun 12, 2009 #9

Burke_Rakers

Burke_Rakers

Burke_Rakers

I also remember the hugely obese (yet both kindly and beautiful) sister of the pool hall owner in the story "Low Men in Yellow Coats" from the book "Hearts in Atlantis". She's obviously well over 300+, and dresses in tight clothes, flashy jewelery and bright makeup. She's sweet and much smarter than her brother.

Also, I liked the scene in "Word Processor of the Gods" (a story from the book "Skeleton Crew") when the fellow tests the powers of the Word Processor (the first Master PC?) by erasing his horrid son from existance. Reality resets about him, and his wife - who was overweight already - swells to almost 300 lbs. You see, as she'd never had a child now, her lifestyle was different, and she'd now always been an overeater...

10. Jun 12, 2009 #10

MadeFA

MadeFA

MadeFA

If this thread is still running in 6 years, I hope someone will be nominating me :)

SuperMishe and runningman like this.
  11. Jun 12, 2009 #11

Scorsese86

Scorsese86

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative

Yes, the some of the women in Fellini films were BBWs. But Fellini himself was married to Giulietta Masina, a slender lady.

12. Jun 12, 2009 #12

pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr

WOW! Lucky man his wife is a very beautiful lady!

13. Jun 12, 2009 #13

pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr

Gerald McRaney married to Delta Burke!

14. Jun 12, 2009 #14

rainyday

rainyday

rainyday

Departed

ten characters

Donna, SocialbFly and ashmamma84 like this.
  15. Jun 13, 2009 #15

wistful

wistful

wistful

While I hope this is the case,I always just thought that King held a special,irrational, hatred for fat people.Years ago,I read quite a bit of his stuff...This was before he started pumping out the vast amounts of schlock he has since become known for and I always found his treatment and descriptions of fat people to be terribly off-putting.Even though I was mostly a young teenager when I was reading him and I knew nothing of fat acceptance, I understood that his hatred and disdain towards the fat was just blatant prejudice.

balletguy likes this.
  16. Jun 13, 2009 #16

SparkGirl

SparkGirl

SparkGirl

Life In The Fat Lane...

Ahhh Pierce Brosnan and his beautiful wife, Keely Shaye-Smith...
    Pierce has been quoted as saying, “I love my wife’s curves!”

1Pierce&Keely.jpg

2Pierce&Keely.jpg

3Pierce&Keely.jpg

17. Jun 13, 2009 #17

Mac5689

Mac5689

Mac5689

King George I of Great Britain lived from 28 May 1660 – 11 June 1727. the only mistress i found was Ehrengard Melusine von der Schulenburg, who gave him three daughters after he left his wife. that is unless there is another mistress that is very secret

18. Jun 13, 2009 #18

Scorsese86

Scorsese86

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative

Mmm... Delta Burke:smitten:

19. Jun 13, 2009 #19

jamesdevise

jamesdevise

jamesdevise

Well I've been reading a book called Lords of the Horizons and it's about the Ottoman Empire, and there's a very short section on Sultan Ahmet I that interested me, to console him about his army's failure his Grand Vizier as his book puts it, provided him with 'hugely fat african girls'.

Strange what you can stumble accross.

20. Jun 13, 2009 #20

tonynyc

tonynyc

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado

[​IMG]

Valerie Vili - Bejing Olympic Shotput Champion
    (6'4" 267lbs- Rotorua ,New Zealand)

[​IMG]

Valerie Vili and Betrand Vili (Discus Thrower)
    2009 Halberg Sports Awards -February 3rd, 2009 in Auckland,New Zealand