• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Art (For the Home)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piink

No idea if this is the right section ... If not ... I apologize ...

Where can I find artwork that embraces the BBW? I want a few black and whites and possibly some artsy ones in color.

The B&W would be hung above my sofa as a focal point. (1 Large Photo and 4 Small Photos).

The artsy ones would be in my dining room. Just fun and full of life and vibrant colors. (Think Les Toil).

I have no idea where to start looking for art like this. I googled but found mostly pencil or cartoon-like art. Not exactly what I am looking for.

Latest posts

Back