• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Cat by Anonymous (SSBBW, Mild ~Sex, Fantasy,~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
~XWG, SSBBW, Mild ~Sex, Fantasy - Catwoman finds the way to Batman's heart

Fat Cat
By Anonymous

Posted from the Anonymous Alcove of the Dimensions Weight Room as part of the Dimensions WR Library Story Migration Project

"Will Batman ever give into his feelings for me?", Catwoman thought to herself.

For many years, she and Batman had been involved in an emotional cold war. Each had feelings of love and lust for the other but, for some unknown reason, Batman always managed to resist Catwoman's feline prowess. This completely baffled her.

Over time, she had changed her look countless times. Each time she hoped to get Batman to notice her in that special way.. but to no avail.

She had switched sides in the war on crime, too. Hoping that maybe it would increase Batman's attraction to her, but that didn't work either. Catwoman was frustrated and unhappy.

She thought about all the time she had spent working on her wondrous feline figure and all the simple pleasures she denied herself for Batman's sake. She finally decided that Batman could take it or leave it. She would now live her life for Selena Kyle…no longer seeking Batman‘s approval.

Over the next few weeks, Selena treated herself like a queen. She had acquired a small fortune from her various criminal endeavors. She bought herself a small manor in the ritzier section of Gotham, not too far from Wayne Manor. She resided with her aid, Maven.

"Maven, I am sick and tired of starving myself just so I can try and impress Batman. From now on, when I am hungry, I am going to eat until I am full. Speaking of eating, Maven, bring me a double banana split heavy on the chocolate sauce” Catwoman commanded.

"Alright Selena, I will go get it right now” responded Maven.

Selena spent the days lounging around her manor, talking with Maven and enjoying some of the richer culinary delights she had previously denied herself. She gorged herself on chocolate deserts, rich pieces of meat in heavy gravies and almost every other fattening thing her subconscious mind could dream up.

She was in heaven, enjoying every minute of her seemingly endless feast. She wondered what ever stopped her from this before as she shoveled another piece of rich gooey double chocolate fudge cake into her waiting mouth.

Selena continued this behavior until a prime job came up that required Catwoman's unique skills. Selena was as ready as she would ever be to plunge back into her criminal career as Catwoman.
However, there was one small glitch in her plan. Her costume didn't fit her anymore! She had grown too big for it. As she tried to slip it over her thighs, the seams split apart.

"Maven come here for a minute” Selena yelled, “I need you to take this out a little for me, especially in the thighs, stomach, legs, backside… oh just make the whole costume bigger. I need this by 11 tonight Maven."

"I will have it done by ten Miss Kyle” Maven dutifully answered.

"Oh Maven, what would I do without you!” exclaimed Selena in relief.

A few hours later Maven came back with an expanded version of Selena's purple latex costume. The costume hugged every inch of her new full figure, showing every line and curve on her body.

The now zaftig Catwoman was ready for her job, stealing the fabled cat's emerald. This was not going to be easy because it was in the maximum security section of the Gotham Gem Exchange.

She took out all of her tools including her nail polish, lipstick, and perfume. She knew the alarm of the gem exchange was nothing but that the real trick would be to get Batman to let her go.

This seemed especially true when she considered the fact that she was no longer the slim Selena of the past. She was well on her way to becoming a literal fat cat.

Selena had pranced on the rooftops of Gotham many times. Even though she had gained some weight, it did not stop her from reaching the gem exchange easily. She quickly sliced through the building's security and reached the vault. From there it was a simple matter to pick the combination.

The Cat's Eye Emerald was almost hers but only one obstacle stood in her way, Batman. In the past, she had always relied on her feline charms and body to captivate Batman. Now that her slim body was gone, what would she do?

"Selena, stop right there" she heard a deep voice say from behind her.

"Aw, Batman I knew that it would only be a matter of time before you came to ruin my fun. What's the matter Batman, don't you find me sexy any more?", Catwoman purred seductively at him.

"Catwoman, Selena, how many times have we been down this road? You know that we have feelings for each other but as long as we are on opposite sides of the law.........."
Catwoman pulled herself toward Batman and put them into an embrace of pure passion, a trick she had used to escape many times before. She knew that Batman would reject her and push her away but this was something she would use to escape.

Something strange happened though. Batman didn't push her away as she had been expecting. Instead, her pulled her closer, kissing back on her full, pouty lips.

She then felt his hands sliding down onto her emerging love handles and knead them like dough. Just when Catwoman had abandoned all hope, it seemed that Batman was turned on.

Catwoman realized this was her chance to escape while Batman was occupied. With a good swift kick she managed to knock Batman out, and escape into the night.

"Maven, I don't know what came over him tonight. He has never acted this way before. I mean we have played games with each other in the past, but this time I think that I actually felt some true emotion coming from him tonight!” exclaimed Selena.

"Ms. Kyle was there anything different about you or Batman tonight? Anything that stands out in your mind as unusual or different in anyway?" inquired Maven.

"The night seemed to go in the usual manner. I committed a crime, he came to stop me, we played some games, but wait a minute, it all changed when we played our games tonight” mused Selena.

"Was there anything different about your games tonight than in previous encounters? Did you or Batman do or say anything different tonight than before?" Maven continued her query.

"No, not that I can think of except… that when we were playing our games, he seemed to be pre-occupied with my new weight gain" said a now confused Selena.

"Yes, that might explain it Ms. Kyle. I have heard of something like this before. You have always kept your body in very good shape and have tried even harder so that you could impress Batman. The state in which you kept your body may of been the very reason why Batman did not pay attention to you. He may be what is called a feeder, someone who enjoys making another person bigger, or simply he may be what is referred to as a "chubby chaser" explained Maven.

"A 'chubby chaser', Maven?"

"Yes Ms. Kyle, a 'chubby chaser' is a man who, unlike his contemporaries, finds women attractive because of their weight… not in spite of it” continued Maven.

"So what you are saying, Maven, is that Batman could like me now because I am chubby and that he might like me even more if I got fatter?" asked Selena in disbelief.

"Exactly, Ms. Kyle, but you should remember that if he is a feeder, his weakness is to watch a woman eat and gain in front of him."

"So his kryptonite could be just to watch me eat a donut?" asked Selena in a sarcastic tone.

"Yes Ms. Kyle, but it is not just any food. I have read that there is usually a specific food which triggers the emotions of lust and physical attraction. If he is simply a 'chubby chaser' than he does not need to see you eat but only see the weight gain” Maven continued.

"Maven, are you telling me that I just need to pack on the pounds and Batman is mine?"

"Yes, that is what I suspect, Ms. Kyle."

"Alright Maven, lets say, for arguments sake, that you are right. I think we should conduct an experiment to see if this will work."

"Excellent idea Ms. Kyle."

For the next few weeks, Selena put her best efforts into eating more in an attempt to fill out her figure. She had Maven bring in several fattening cakes and deserts for her to eat.

Always denying herself sweets to keep her body slender had always been so hard for her but now she was free to enjoy rich, thick, gooey cakes, bread, and even some fried foods.

Selena's body began to change, her muscles becoming soft and flabby. Little groups of cellulite began to form on her legs and her stomach started to protrude.

Catwoman went from a petite 110 pounds to a zaftig 160 in about 2 months. Maven never judged her and did all she could to help. She had known for a long time how much Selena had loved Batman from afar.

"Alright Maven, I think this is enough weight for the experiment.", Catwoman said as she caressed her now soft and curvy figure.
She ran her fingers over her new fat and felt a shock of pleasure run through her body as she did. She then thought that even if Batman didn't like this, she was happy that she had done this for herself.

Catwoman had a new version of her costume tailored by Maven. This suit was designed to show off her new weight and highlight each and every curve on her soft, silky body.

When she felt ready, she decided to steal the Tiger's Eye Ruby. It was just like when she broke into the Gotham Gem Exchange. She was quick and out with the ruby in no time.

Now it was only a matter of time before Batman came to stop her. Selena had just winded herself and realized that she was feeling a bit hungry. Since she had time before Batman got there, she decided to have a snack.

She pulled some donuts out of her sack began to eat them greedily. What Selena did not know was that Batman was already on the scene, skulking in the shadows of a nearby building admiring Selena's new soft and sexy body.

Selena continued to eat her donuts, dropping some cream and chocolate down onto her ample breasts. Batman continued watching from the shadows, enjoying Catwoman's happiness with food.

Selena was too hot from the over-exertion and decided that it wouldn’t hurt if Batman found her with less clothes on. She stepped out of her costume and felt her nipples stiffen from the cold Gotham night air.

She realized that she had chocolate cream on her breasts so she reached down to catch it with her finger. Batman watched again as she put that finger into her mouth, allowing it to slowly slide out while she enjoyed the chocolaty goodness once more.

Feeling quite sexual sitting her in the nude with her hardened nipples, she allowed her hands to glide over her fuller figure. Her hand guided itself to that soft, wet place between her thick thighs, plunging into her womanly goodness. She liked how that felt and moved her hand up and down in a soft, pleasurable motion, continuing until she reached her climax.

Batman was quite aroused from watching her. He sat in the shadows of the nearby roof with his tights and utility belt around his knees with his own hand giving pleasure. The sight of Selena's performance was too much to handle and he exploded where he stood.

He realized that he must stop Selena despite how badly he wanted her. He jumped from the shadows to confront Selena where she lay spent.
"Well Selena, I see that you have found a new law to break."

"What's the matter Batman, didn't you like my show? I knew you were watching from the shadows. I guess from those stains in your tights that you thought it was alright."

"Selena, that is not for you, it was some blood from some street punks I fought a little while earlier” he backpedaled.

"Funny, it doesn't taste like blood to me", she said as she reached her finger down to scrape some off to taste it just as she had done earlier with the chocolate.

"Selena why do you have to be such a bad pussycat?" asked Batman breathlessly.

"I don't know, I guess I was never properly trained," Selena purred seductively.

"Batman, does all this mean that you like my new look?"

"Its definitely new," he said as he scoped out her body, not wanting her to realize the new power she now held over him.

She was stepping back into her purple, latex cat suit but it barely covered her jiggling, ivory skin. Her full breasts had changed from hard and firm to pillows full of jelly. Her stomach was now soft and round and Batman couldn't be happier with what he saw.

"I don't know about you but I feel a whole lot sexier since I freed myself. Let me tell you the old Selena is dead. The new Selena's motto is 'the bigger the better' and from now on its not Catwoman, its Fat Cat."

"Alright Fat Cat, you broke the law. Its time for you to go to jail. Let's not forgot that is a stolen ruby” Batman informed her.

"Maybe another time, my Dark Knight," she said as she vaulted over his head and escaped into the night.

Her mission and her experiment were a complete success because she had found Batman's weakness. It was only a matter of time before Batman was hers to do with as she pleased.

"Maven, the experiment was perfect and it’s time to progress to the next stage” said Selena.

"Yes Ms. Kyle. In expectation of the experiment's success, I took the liberty to progress to stage 2 already," she said as she stepped aside to reveal a room full of gooey, rich deserts.

"Maven, you are a gem, what would I do without you?"

"Yes Ms. Kyle, but what would I do with you?" Maven thought to herself.

All her life Maven was a bi-sexual feeder and Selena was now going to be her masterwork. She would turn Selena into every 'chubby chasers' dream come true. She would also have the time of her life doing it.

Over the next several months, Selena continued to rock the underworld as Fat Cat. She was more daring and cunning than Catwoman had ever been.

Thanks to a drug developed by Dr. Milo, no matter what her weight, her coordination, speed, stamina, agility, and grace would compensate. The more she gained, the better her skills became.

Fat Cat grew brazen, often committing daylight robberies. Without Batman to stop her, she was always successful.

Fat Cat continued her crime spree. Each time, after escaping, she would gorge herself on Maven's culinary creations. Unknown to Selena, those creations were laced with a special drug, also designed by Dr. Milo, to increase the fat content in any food by 100%.

Selena would sit there for days force feeding herself until she felt like she was going to explode. When she grew tired, she had Maven feed her the richest and creamiest foods available.

Her weight increased in spurts, her thighs became monstrous, her breasts became sagging. Her stomach fell over itself many times and her arms had rolls of sagging cellulite hanging form them. Selena couldn't be happier.

The fatter Selena got, the sexier she felt. She would sit and caress her fat for days, rubbing oil into it and having Maven message it for her. Soon Fat Cat decided that giving up crime so she could stay home and eat was the one true thing she wanted besides Batman. Only one thing stood in her way, though, and that was money.

She needed enough money so that she could maintain her current lifestyle and continue to feed herself in the style which she loved. There was only in Gotham that had enough money, the Gotham Mint.

The Gotham Mint had recently printed 1 billion dollars in 100 dollar bills for the new federal currency change. With that score, Fat Cat could retire and live the rest of her life however she wanted.

This was an opportunity too good to pass up but there was one problem. The operation had to be a night job because of the time table at the mint. That meant Batman would be a factor in this job.

"Well, Maven, it looks like I am going to get to see Batman one more time."

"Ms. Kyle, what if Batman tires to stop you this time, what are you going to do?"

"I am not worried, Maven. I have something very special in store for Batman," the now 500 pound Fat Cat said to her aid.

It was a cold and dark Gotham night when Fat Cat robbed the mint of 1 billion dollars. She was on her way to a clean get away when Batman stepped out of the shadows.

"Hello Selena, it has been a long time."

"Hello Batman, it has."

"Batman is so formal, my name is Bruce, Bruce Wayne", he said as he pulled his cowl aside. "I think the time for masks is over, Selena. Don't you?"

"You couldn't be more right," she said as she pulled away her massive mask which freed her fabulously fat face.

Her three chins seemed to dance in the moonlight, jiggling as she tossed her long, black hair back.

"So Selena, this is what it has come to.”

"Yes, Bruce, it is. After this job, I am going straight."

"Oh Selena, I want to believe you but I can't."

"I didn't think you would," she said as she drew him closer to her bulging belly.

"Come on, Batman. We have been enemies a long time and more than that," she said as she placed his hands on her gigantic, cellulite laden ass. "I am now more woman than any man can handle, would you like to try?," she purred seductively at him.

"Yes Selena, I would. You put every other women in the world in her place. Your mixture of beauty and grace is more than any man deserves, not to mention your other assets," he said as he watched her massage her mammoth ass.
"Then come with me Bruce, let me be your model, turn me into your wildest fantasy."

"Oh Selena, that is all I have ever wanted form that first time I saw you with a couple of extra pounds…. but I can't let you take that money."

"Oh Bruce, don't be silly. I was never in it for the money, I was in it for you. Ever since we meet that first time, I have tried to impress you with different costumes and anything else I could think of to try to turn you on. When I gained that first little bit of weight, I could tell that was the key."

"Oh Selena, I am so sorry. I would love it if you came to live with me in Wayne Manor. I promise you that you will never go hungry again but first you have to put the money back."

"Anything Bruce. I am so happy” she said as she stepped into his waiting arms.

Latest posts

Back