• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

fat friendly vacation spots??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t3h_n00b

My gf and I thought it might be cool to go to South Beach Miami for a week of our spring break, but it is NOT fat friendly in the least bit. We get constant stares and have had a few instances of heckling. We also catch a lot of static because we're in an interracial relationship. It has been a good vacation despite all of that, but it has been difficult for us to not let those things affect us. I don't think that its fair for us to have to struggle to say positive when "regular people" get to just chill and enjoy their care-free youth in the sun. Has anyone had any particularly good experiences with vacationing in beach-front areas or is this a lost cause?

Latest posts

Back