• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat - new documentary trailer

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vespertine

Hey there dims, long time no post. I am not entirely sure this is allowed, as this documentary deals with WLS. However, it is not the entire focus and generally is fat-positive. My friends are making it on a shoestring-budget and love and would dearly appreciate positive and constructive comments at youtube.

Some people have complained about the graphic footage of the WLS. I think its good to see the seriousness of the surgery in light of how glibly it is advertised (especially in L.A.). But the squeamish should be forewarned.

I don't want to overshadow the fact that there are very positive portrayals of fat women and men here, and we can always use that. The full movie will be out later this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4fRuRoXhXs

Latest posts

Back