• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Quotes

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pendulous

I saw a quote on another site that inspired me. There must be some fantastic quotes concerning Fat, Fatness, Gluttony and Weight Gain. So I looked into it and found a few.

It would be great if anybody else knew of any and could add them too.

Here are the fruits of my labours:

"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless
there are three other people." Orson Welles

"Outside of every fat man is an even fatter man trying to close in" Kingsley Amis in One Fat Englishman (1963)

"I don't mind that I'm fat. You still get the same money" Marlon Brando

"Fat is beautiful, sexy and strong. Politicians cultivate it, singers require it, gourmets appreciate it, and lovers play with it. Fat is a fabulous three letter word." Richard Klein in Eat Fat (1996)

"I was going to bite them young ladies, partner,
like a hot dog or a hamburger
and if you thin, don't be in a fright
is only big fat women I going to bite."
Derek Walcott in The Spoiler's Return (1981)

"I had a dozen eggs, a loaf of fried bread and syrup for breakfast - then I really started eating." Michael Hebranko (the quote that started me off)

I throw the gauntlet down. whaddya got?

Latest posts

Back