• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Spy In Dubai Book Review

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 29363

Stumbled upon the book Fat Spy in Dubai: Infiltrating his Fat Harem and I was impressed. If hard to find good fat erotica that combines kink with a good plot and I believe the author did a great job in achieving this. The book is about Samantha a fat woman working for the CIA who wants to be a secret agent but is not allowed to do so because of her weight. Her opportunity to prove herself comes when a fat admiring/ feeder billionaire in Dubai who has a harem of fat women funds a secretive terrorist organization so they can achieve his goal of fattening up the whole world. The book is short but has great steamy scenes and is well researched.

moderator edit: available at Amazon, but we don't permit links to stores so I've removed the link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back