• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Female Photographer Available for You

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellatattoogirl

Hi, My name is Maria Vassett, I'm a professional concert photographer in Arizona. I've shot Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Lil Wayne, Kenny Chesney and Elton John to name a few.

I've started shooting boudoir and would love to focus on my fellow BBWs. I'm available to travel and I also own a photography studio in Tempe, AZ called Epiphany Studios www.epiphanyphotostudios.com.

I was privileged enough to be involved with a SSBBW photo shoot and really started to think about how many girls might need some great shots for their websites, portfolios, for gifts or just for the experience of doing a feel good, sexy photo shoot.

I'll be in Vegas during the Bash in July and am taking appointments if you'd like to book a shoot with me. The shoot will be private and discreet.

Prices will vary on the number of outfit changes, total of images and time per shoot.

Let me know if you are interested and we can discus your needs and ideas. Please feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thanks so much!

Back