• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Finally Me, Part I-IV - by Michelle (~BBW, ~BHM, Romance, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stillblessed23

A half full kinda girl
~BBW, ~BHM, Romance, ~XWG - A fat co-ed is attracted to her fat professor, and they bond over food.

Finally ME
Parts I - IV

By Michelle​

Makayla tapped her pen on the desk as she tried to keep her eyes open. It was her final period of the day and it seemed to drag as her professor went on about molecular structure. She could only be grateful however, for it was the day before Thanksgiving break and there would be no school or work for the next five days.

For the first holiday in two years she was going home. Makayla was always nervous about going around her family since they had always been so critical about her weight, but in the past two years she had gone from 200 to 330 and at 5'6 it was more than noticeable. She sighed as she felt her stomach grumble, it was amazing how thinking about her weight always made that happen.

"Alright, are there any questions." Makayla pipped up; that always meant Professor Grant was finished. She crossed her fingers praying that nobody would raise their hand.

"Alright then, remember your research papers are due next Tuesday. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving." Makayla smiled, relieved that her day was finally over. She waited for the rest of the class to leave before getting up to make her way out the door as well.

"Any special plans for Thanksgiving this year?" She looked up as she noticed Professor Grant walking towards her.

"Um, no - well, I am going home for the first time since my sophomore year," Makayla said shyly.

"What, why in the world have you been spending the holidays away from your family all this time?" he asked as he sat down on the table.

"My family has, um, always been pretty critical about my weight. I had gained about 15 pounds or so the last two times I went home and that didn't go over too well. It's way more now, so I just didn't want to deal with it," she said as she zipped her book bag up.

"Well, you are gorgeous you shouldn't let them get you down," Professor Grant laughed. "Hey look at me. I'm a big guy, but I know I look good so I make it work for me."

He had to admit he found Makayla attractive. He watched as she tapped her perfectly manicured chubby fingers on the desk, her high school ring tightly trapped due to the fat. He loved the way she was shaped. He had to keep himself from licking his lips as he imagined her plump arms and forearms through her coat. He often caught himself fantasizing about her wearing shorts so he could catch a glimpse of her plump thighs and backside.

But what he loved most was how he could always notice her stomach slightly sway through her pants as she moved around his lecture hall. He deliberately called on her to write on the board, just so he could witness her beautiful body move as she reluctantly slid out of the row and made her way down the steps of the lecture room to the board. It helped that she was the smartest student in his class as well. He always felt like a pervert getting turned on by one of his students and he always tried to avoid situations like this. The last thing he wanted to do was to make Makayla feel awkward.

"Thanks for the compliment, Professor Grant." Makayla smiled as she got up and moved towards the door.

"Hey, I know how you feel," he said casually. "I'm only 28. I have to hear criticism from my mom every time I go home."

Professor Grant laughed as he stood up and walked back down to his own desk.

"Have a -um- great holiday, Professor Grant," Makayla said shyly as she waved and walked out the door.

Makayla wasn't quite sure what had just happened. All she knew was that she had to get out of that classroom. She found herself getting turned on by her professor and that was just wrong. Besides the fact that he was seven years older than her, she was certain that he was just being nice. Or, did he really find her attractive?

Makalya tried to shake the thoughts out of her mind as she got off the elevator and emerged outside into the cold autumn air. She sighed as she began the long hike to her car, cursing the fact that she couldn't figure out a way to get handicapped parking tags. She pulled a Snickers bar out of her purse and happily welcomed it to her mouth as she began the walk to her car not caring what any of the passersby where whispering about her.

Despite the cold air, Makayla had worked up a little sweat by the time she reached her vehicle, and although she hated her tiny car, she was never more excited to get into it. She sighed as she pulled the door closed. As she adjusted herself in the car, she noticed that her stomach was getting closer and closer to the steering wheel. She needed a new car badly, she was definitely outgrowing the one she had. She sighed as she looked to her side, her hip was almost touching the gear shift. Her stomach growled again and she knew that she needed to put some real food into her stomach. She tried everyday to limit her eating but it was hard for her and she knew it.

As a little girl, Makayla loved fat people. There was something about them that she found appealing. She wanted to be fat too, but there was no way that was happening with her health-freak parents. The summer between fifth and sixth grade, Makayla's parents couldn't afford to send her to summer camp, so they allowed her to stay home. They later seriously regretted their decision. She decided that she would do odd jobs for her neighbors for money, and with that money she would get all the junk food she could eat.

This kept up the whole summer, and by the time she went back to school none of her clothes fit. She had gained 35 pounds. Her mother was livid and put her on a strict liquid diet, forcing her body to go back to "normal" by that winter. This began the cycle of weight climb, and by the time Makayla was a senior in high school she was 245 pounds. In a last ditch effort, her mother and doctor had her join a weight loss support group. She hated it, and didn't want to admit to her family but she loved being fat and wanted to stay that way.

When she left for college she was just under 200 pounds. Freshman year was hard for Makayla because she knew if she went crazy and gained too much weight her parents would stop sending her money. Even though she had a full ride to school, she still needed spending money. And although she tried to control her weight, the Thanksgiving of her freshman year was a disaster. Her parents fussed the entire time about how she had put on weight and wouldn't let her eat anything except turkey and salad. She only went home that following Thanksgiving because her mother promised they would be more understanding, claiming that she understood college was stressful and she could diet whenever.

She had managed to diet down to 220 that Thanksgiving before she went home. She would be damned if they didn't let her eat her grandmother's cooking again that year. They criticized and made fun of everything she ate that day, and by the time she left she had had it. Had it with dieting, had it with her condescending family, had it with working out. She began to eat whatever she wanted whenever she wanted and with no worries of interacting with her family she put the pounds on fast.

She felt bad how each added pound would make her smile, it was something inside her that had always made her feel like a freak. She finally broke down a few days ago and called her mother, who was just happy to hear from her.

Makayla sighed as she finally pulled into the parking lot of her favorite drive-thru. It was time that she came to terms with the fact that she was fat and it was time that her parents came to terms with it too.

"How may I help you today?" the overly chipper voice on the intercom asked.

"Um- can I get a number 2, with onion rings instead of fries, and -um- also a double quarter pounder with cheese and a side of fries." Makayla said quickly."Oh um can you add two pumpkin pies."

"Wouldn't you like to add a drink to your second meal; it will only be 52 cents more and I'm sure your friend will appreciate it." the chipper woman said.

"Um no -uh- he has a drink already," Makayla said, embarrassed that she was ordering enough food for two hungry people.

"Alright then your total is $11.56, first window please." Makayla sighed as she pulled around.

After getting her food and trying to ignore a smirk from the drive-thru attendant who must have assumed that she was eating it all herself, Makayla drove to her favorite corner of the lot and parked the car. She smiled as the smell of the burger hit her and her mouth began to water. She couldn't help it, but eating had become arousing for her. And the food was exceptionally wonderful today. She closed her eyes as she sipped her soda and when she opened them she noticed Professor Grant heading towards her car waving.

"What in the world?" she said to herself. "Is he stalking me?"

"Makayla, I didn't know you liked this place. It's one of my favorite fast food restaurants." Professor Grant laughed. He had obviously changed after class out of his suit and was sporting a velor jogging suit, with a diamond stud shining in his ear. He had on a fitted hat, and despite wearing a 3xl normally, she noticed that his suit was still about three sizes too big. Makayla smiled as she nervously tried to stuff her food in the bag. She laughed nervously as she got out of her car.

"Hey, Professor Grant," she said shakily. "I, um, was just getting some lunch in before I went home and packed."

"Understandable," he smiled. "I always come here, the girls already are used to my large appetite, I would hate to freak anyone else out when I go in and order two meals, two desserts and a shake."

He laughed.

"Wow," Makayla laughed. "You eat more than me!"

"Well, how else do you think I got to 350 pounds?" he laughed. "Believe it or not, I was a college and high school basketball star. I mean, I'm only 6'1, but I was still good."

"Oh, what happened?" she said, trying not to be frank, but it still came out that way.

"Well, I injured myself my sophomore year. Tore a tendon in my heel. I couldn't play ball ever again, so I really concentrated on the books and went to school nonstop, 18 credits a semester. I also didn't work out at all and still ate a ton of food. After I decided I wanted to teach, I guess I went with it. I had been a downright fat little boy before I lost weight to play ball. I guess it wasn't that hard going back to it."

Professor Grant smiled as he noticed Makayla staring at his stomach hungrily. "No need to sit out here in your car, Makayla. Why don't you join me inside for lunch?"

"Um, well," she stuttered, not knowing what to say. She still didn't want everyone to know just how much she ate. "It's just that I have to get home and pack, you know."

She felt bad as she noticed his smile fall.

"Oh, I understand. Well, I'll see you in class, huh?"

She almost called him back as she watched him jog across the parking lot, mentally scolding herself for becoming aroused as she watched his fat bounce with each jogging step.

She felt like crap when she got back to her apartment. She wanted her professor, what kind of freak was she? She really didn't want to go home but she knew she had to. She threw her keys on the table as her cat purred and rubbed against her legs lovingly. She bent down to pick him up as she made way to the kitchen and pulled the last three slices of Meat Lover's pizza out of the fridge with a glass of chocolate milk.

So much had happened that day. She had always been attracted to Professor Grant, but she still wasn't sure it was right or if he was attracted to her too. She looked around her apartment as she thought about the long drive she had ahead of her.

"I don't know about you, Cyrus, but I want to get this holiday over with."

Latest posts

Back