• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

First Post!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CleverBomb

On Space Out
I'm hardly new here, but... I got to wondering what the first thing I posted on the current boards was -- and here it is, from 10-01-2005, 02:30 AM -- no topic on the reply, parent thread topic was "I'm getting a Motor Scooter :)" by BBWMoon
Allie,

Cute scoot!
Should be a blast

I recommend taking the Motorcycle Safety Foundation's Basic Rider Course as soon as possible, if you haven't already.
Wear a helmet! (...and gloves, and long sleeves -- if not a leather jacket -- and shoes/boots with ankle support.)
And, on a bike, being noticed is a good thing. Loud clothes save lives!

One more thing: You'll need to exercise your "grin" muscles.. they're going to get quite a workout

Rusty
'05 Suzuki Burgman 650 (110 MPH motorscooter )
'74 Vespa 150 Super (not running, 16 years in storage)
'81 BMW R100RS
'89 Honda PC800 Pacific Coast
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by CleverBomb : 10-01-2005 at 02:37 AM. Reason: no edit, just forgot to flag for email notification...

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showpost.php?p=736&postcount=24

What was yours?

-Rusty

Latest posts

Back