• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Forgotten for Later - by Irish Bard (BBW (multiple), XWG, Inflation, Ancient Magic)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
~BBW (multiple), Inflation, Ancient Magic, ~XWG - An archaeological dig yields big results for these college students.

[Author's Note: this is my first big weight gain story, so criticism will be wanted. the first bit is a bit of a backstory, nothing really good happens here, but it will come... soonish.]

Forgotten for Later
Chapters 1-6
by Irish Bard

Chapter 1: Excavation

There are a few good things about signing up to help your boyfriend out on an archeaology dig. Fresh air is one of them, relaxing time in the sun is another one, flirt with people who have little or no social interaction is always a laugh, and the thrill of finding something revolutionary will always make your day.

Unfortunately, the advantages usually end there, as so come the disadvantages like a group of surly chavs after a party. The dust is rather annoying, especially on a hot day in July when the ground's moisture has decided to pack its bags and leave for somewhere more compatable. Breaking your back digging, and then painstakingly brushing away the dust to find whatever it is you had found, taking it to your friend, waiting for fame and fortune, only to be told it was a peice of tile or a simple flint, and probably wouldn't tell you much, was always a downer.

But Kerri was at the site, digging away, hoping to find something. Sam was with her, helping her with digging, finding, catagorising, and finally delievering the artefacts. A two month relationship with Sam was going well to say the least, hot passionate sex every night, often making Kerri too tried to go to lectures in the morning.

Generally Kerri was enjoying life at York University. She had met a group of mates, was getting reasonably good marks with her poetry essays, even having time to play backing vocals for "Harken Dawn", the local death metal band. You only had to look at Kerri to see why she was given the title "Goth number nine": long black hair, often wearing long black dresses, black make-up, she stood against the skyline like a rabbit in the headlights, strikingly so.

Sam always said how lucky he was to have such a girl, although he wasn't exactly the hunchback of Notre Dame. He had long wild hair, green eyes, a small goatee; he looked good in a smart italian suit or in leather jacket and chains, but not stunningly so.

The two buds were currently in a small shaft, kissing in between digging.

"Hey. Sam, Kerri, come quick, you got to see this!"

Sam leaped up, Kerri following him. Iona, a girl in Sam's archeaology class, was calling them over, her eyes wide with amazement and panic. a group of people, Richard, Vicky, Gem, Marie, Cathy, Axel, Ethan, Kiren and Maxi were standing around something.

"Whats happened?" Kerri asked.

"Jack was digging, right," said ethan, "and suddenly he fell into what looks like a tunnel."

"I'm fine"said Ethan's radio "I just fell through here. could someone pass me a light, this could be the stuff that makes us famous!"

"Stay there, Jack, we're lowering a rope." Kiren said.

He looked at the others. "volunteers?"

"Shotgun rescuers!" said Sam, Gem, and Vicky.

"Ok, Marie, Maxi, get a rope, Axel, richard, secure the winch, Sam, Gem, Vic, get kitted out, I'll get the truck round, the rest of you get stuff they might need, cradle, lights, brushes, certainly gloves and brushes. If we can get that stuff out here, we will be bigger than Humphrey Bogart!"

A twinkle appeared in Kirens eye, "Move out."

Kerri grabbed the lights, gloves and brushes, leaving Cathy and Ethan to grab the Cradle harness. Sam, Gem and Vicky quickly put harnesses and helmets on. Marie and Maxi had got the rope and were threading it into the winch that Richard and Axel got. Within minutes the three were being lowered down on the rope. silence followed.

"No way - you can't imagine this!" " crackled Sam over the radio.

"Is Jack alright?" said Kiren.

what... oh yeah, he's got a sprained ankle, but... look at this stuff!

"Can you describe it?"

"Guys, i don't want to raise your hopes, but i think we have found a lost civilization!"

"Sam, you have got to be kidding us!" Richard replied.

"Honestly, this is different from anything we have seen so far! i mean... wow! guys look over hear... this couldn't have been made but humans! Its huge!"

"What?"

"its hard to explain without sounding perverted but... its a statue of two huge women, erm, lesing out. They are doing it with their hair, as well... there is alot of emphasis on the triskel rune... its everywhere. can you send two more people down here?"

"I'll go" Kerri said.

"Same here." said Richard.

The two got kitted out, including a live feed link to Kirens laptop, and slid their way down the rope. the tunnel was small, the walls close together, but then they jutted away, leaving a huge open chasm, at the bottom a pool of water, light dancing off its surface. There was indeed many triskel runes, all highlighted by the torches beam.

Kerry saw that Jack was in the harness, and jumped off into the pool, it was warmer than expected. She looked around, there were more statues depicted human beings in daily activities, eating, laughing, playing, fighting, having sex. but all of these humans were huge, some pearshaped, some like balloons, some top heavy, some with hourglass figures, others with enourmous bellies, but all of them huge!

"This is a really weird civilisation." said Kerri, "who would have thought that humans were so... fat and so happy."

"I have a feeling that these weren't humans..." said Sam, ominously. "Anyway, once the winch come down, we need to take something back up to the surface. Gem and Vicky are bringing something now..." the two in question brought a large barrel like object made of stone."

"Vicky, please, remember next time to put your gloves on!"

"Sorry, Sam!" Vicky quickly put her gloves on and passed Kerri a small statuette of a member of these long forgotten people. Richard came back with what looked like the remnents of a weapon, a stone spike.

"Looks like they stopped at the stone age, whoever they were." he mused.

"But to carve all this, in stone, without some knowledge of metal..." Kerri replied, having tried to carve her name at college, and found it very difficult in wood with a knife. The cradle came down. Vicky and Gem secured the stone columnette and Vicky was winched up, leaving Sam, Richard, Gem and Kerri behind.

"There is something about this place..." Richard said. "something... deep, and mysterious."

"You often get that with new discoveries." said Sam.

"No, i mean... primal, natural, not evil, but at one with nature."

"Yeah, i feel it too" said Sam,

"I agree" said Gem

"Same" said Kerri; she felt at one with this ancient civilisation. something made the modern girl and the ancient ones connect, something deep, that pulled on the heartstrings...

"Oi, wake up, the cradles down!"

Kirens voice broke the mantra the four had put themselves in. The cradle sat there, like a canoe. the four bundled themselves in and were winched out. back into the sunlight, and back to the crowd of people surrounding the hole.

Latest posts

Back