• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Formal Dress

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MzDeeZyre

Fatty McFatCakes
Hi ladies! I am looking to sell the dress I wore to the formal @ Vegas Bash last year. I absolutely love, love, love this dress. But I will never wear it again, and It's too pretty to leave hanging in the closet. I have quite a few pictures, so I will post a few here and if you'd like to see more, just PM me. This dress is a size 32. It has not been let in or out, but could be. Ideally I would like to get $100 for this, as it was almost $300 and worn for less than 4 hours. However I will entertain offers/trades.

View attachment My Dress.jpg

View attachment My Dress2.jpg

View attachment Purple Dress.jpg

View attachment DSCN2392.JPG

View attachment DSCN2383.JPG

Latest posts

Back