• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

From the Mod: Please read

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Beautiful Dreamer

ridiculously contented
I owe the board as a whole a large apology.

It was not until other posters mentioned it that I saw the posts by Pagan22 and followed up.

Several of Pagan22's posts have received infractions - not on a whim, and not arbitrarily, but because of what the posts said. It happens that those infractions add up to 5 points, which means that for a little while, Pagan22 will be unable to post.

This is a time-out, not a ban.

Meanwhile, the apology.

For the almost six years I've been modding Hyde Park, I've considered it my job to read all of every post in it. I am appalled that I have somehow missed large swatches of the "Why I Want A Gun" thread - I did not see any of Pagan22's posts until other posters kept making reference to something that got said that should have or was against the rules, and I went looking.

I am sorry.

I am sorry I managed to miss those posts and let them sit for two full days. I am sorry that anyone on here believed (reasonably enough) that saying such things was OK in Hyde Park. I fell down on my job on this one, and I apologize.

Latest posts

Back