• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

G-g-g-ghosts!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomAhawk

has anyone here ever seen a ghost?

no, seriously

Have you ever seen something that for the life of you didn't make sense, an occurance that you would like to attribute to some natural cause but the description doesn't fit in with anything you have as yet heared of, leaving you spooked and forced to concede it may have been some kind of apparation?

June of last year I was with three friends driving back from a Bob Dylan concert in Myrlte Beach South Carolina. It was about 10ish, we were on some back-woodsy ass interstate in some back-woodsy ass part of SC. Without any indication we witnessed a black shapeless 'thing' glide across the road less than a hundred feet in front of the headlights. It was between 4 and 6 feet long and resembled either a galloping shadow or a thick cloud of pitch black smoke. Whatever it was it was there and gone. I don't know what in the hell it was, but I know we all saw it, we all got a pretty good look at it, and despite what everyone said about it after relating the story it wasn't a dog or any other kind of animal. It was EVIL.

I don't know what got me thinking on this or why I decided to ask yall about it, maybe I've been listening to too much Coast to Coast, but I've heared enough crazy anecdotes from people I know that I'm certain some of you have your own.

Latest posts

Back