• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gall Stones bigger than Peanut M&M's...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissStacie

Mrs. Gnoom
Hello there..

Well, I just had my ultrasound today and it was a supremely pleasant experience. First of all, I get into the room and the table is there, and I notice a stool over in the corner, thinking to myself "sweet, its one of those ones with a little handle and everything". BUT, Robyn, my tech says "Oh..that table is a little high for you, let me LOWER IT". I almost died...she pushes a button and down it went! I said "You are my favorite person right now, SECOND to the person that invented that table!" She laughed and all was good with the world.

She goes to get me a gown, apparently couldn't find one that was gonna fit, so I just said "honey...I'm not worried about showing a little belly, so if I need to take my top off, just tell me". She said it wasn't necessary and that if I didn't mind, she didn't either.

So, she pulls down my pants, tucks my shirt up into my bra and away we go. I'm looking at the screen while she's moving the thing and I'm not seeing anything..and I'm waiting and waiting. All of a sudden, there are these two big round things on the screen. I said "wow..what's that?". She's like "yeah, you've got a couple of stones in there". I said, "They look bigger than an M&M"...and she says "Oh yeah, bigger than a PEANUT M&M"...we laughed. So, she checked the bile duct, and I don't know if she found anything...I dont' think she did, so thats a bonus I guess.

So, I didn't expect a call from my PCP until at LEAST Friday, but I got home tonight and she had already called! So, they must have but a STAT call into her to tell her that I had a couple of them and they were about an 1" in diameter.

I'm expecting to call her tomorrow and go from there. Ugh...Surgery....yay....

I'll keep you posted!

Hugs,

Latest posts

Back