• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gemma and the Milkshake Girls-by joswitch (~BBW[Multiple],Erotica,Gluttony,Lactation)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joswitch

Exile from Main Board
~BBW(Multiple), Erotica, Gluttony, Lactation - An eye catching offer lures a woman into a milkshake bar for what starts out to be decadent sweets and ends up being much more.

Gemma and the Milkshake Girls
by joswitch / Fidgreen -

[Author’s Note:] I wrote this a few years ago for my then girlfriend... It's written in the second person and all the names are completely fictional, all the characters including the protagonist are adults.. you may have read this on FF where I had it posted for a while....WARNING - naughty / sexay goings on. Various kinks. Some are mine, some are my ex-gfs, some both....

Chapter 1
------
...a "bottomless" chocolate milkshake,... an american gimmick imported to the UK... keeps getting topped up until your poor belly just can't hold anymore...
-------

You first noticed this milkshake bar when you saw an offer they had on for a "bottomless" chocolate milkshake, with whipped cream and chocolate chip topping... an American gimmick imported to the UK the "bottomless" milkshake keeps on getting topped up until your poor belly just can't hold anymore... This particular bar had it on offer for £3 complete with a huge slice of "Death by Chocolate" cake... You were passing one afternoon after work, which had been busy - no chance for a break, or anything to eat - you were starving hungry when your nose first alerted you to the rich smell of chocolate... and your mouth was watering before your eyes spotted the offer poster....

In a hungry daze you were sat at the milk bar with rich, thick, creamy chocolate flooding your mouth even before you noticed the two girls working there...

The blonde girl had a badge pinned to her tight, low -cut shirt that said "Karen". She was tall, a good head taller than you and her breasts were full and ripe, white creamy flesh spilling over C cups, pushed up together into a V-valley cleavage... A wave of heat spread up and out from your clit rushing over and prickling at your nipples and blushing into your face as you raised your gaze to her deep, cobalt blue eyes... She was wearing "hot pink" lipstick and her lips parted in a sly smile... "Good, eh?"

Still blushing you swallowed quickly and stammered out, "Yeah, yeah, lush!" and blushed even deeper...

Karen smiled again, biting her bottom lip a little as she turned away, treating you to a view of her lower half... though she was built a little on the "thick" side her waist was relatively narrow, and her shirt stopped short before her trousers, exposing a sweet little roll of white flesh above jeans that looked like they were painted onto her wide, flaring hips and strong, chunky thighs... although Karen looked like a size 12 up top she was at least a size 16 from the ass downwards... and what an ass! Shaped like an upside down heart! Packed into that tight, stretched material. Your hand ached to reach out and grab it! You sucked up a great gulp of your milkshake as Karen's long strong legs scissored away from you towards the rear of the shop, thighs audibly rubbing together...

"Ready for a refill?" another girl's voice - soft and low, right at your ear...

....trying to ignore the shiver of excitement that ran up your spine, you turned away from your already empty glass and crumbs of cake. Had you really got through it that fast? Your tummy gurgled, eager for more... There was a second girl stood beside you, a little short - so her face was on a level with yours, even tho' you were sat on a stool at the bar. "Hi, I'm Helen - let me get you some more?" Whereas Karen was a statuesque Amazon, Helen was sweetly pretty with gorgeous soft olive skin, deep dark brown eyes and shimmering hair that fell to just above her amazing ass, which shelved out from her back into a perfectly round, ripe ghetto booty - a big lush peach of an ass, that begged you to bite into it! Helen was full and round, her breasts balanced her big fleshy ass. They were huge and soft, and they heaved as she spoke, as she breathed, as she moved... they sat proudly, nipples erect, on top of her round tummy, all crammed into a tight dark blue silk blouse, whose buttons strained to contain her sweet fat body... the short sleeves of the blouse fitted her round arms like a second skin, emphasizing their womanly curve...

"'scuse me!" being so short she had to lean across you to take your glass and plate, her massive breasts pressed heavy and warm against your arm and your breasts... another button groaned open at her neckline under the strain giving you an eyeful of incredible cleavage... your own nipples came to attention in response and you felt the beginnings of wetness in your tight French knickers...

She gave you a smile as she stepped back "What do you think of our milkshake, then?"

"Oh, god! th.. *er* it's fabulous! I could just sit here and drink it all day!"

Helen grinned "Oh I know! I'm kinda glad you came in, cos it's been such a quiet day and I just keep helping myself when there's nothing to do - no wonder I'm burstin' out of my shirt!" she took a deep breath in so her breasts and belly heaved up and out straining the buttons still more, and as she patted her belly with her spare hand it rippled gently. She wiggled behind the counter, her bubble butt shimmying hypnotically and turned with another extra large glass of chocolate and cream heaven and a second slice of gooey cake, which was truthfully more layers of chocolate with a bit of cake in there somewhere... "There you go!" She gave you a wink as you tucked into your fresh cake...

Karen strode back in, her breasts bouncing as they threatened to overspill her push up bra and low cut top, her cute belly roll jiggled in time to her steps too.. "Helen taking care of you then?" she asked.

"MMmm hmmmmmm," was all you could manage with your mouth full, your tongue thrilling to the chocolate...

Karen walked round to the door, her arm brushing your own deliciously full hips where they over spilled the ridiculously small stool... You drank in her bottom heavy hourglass silhouette as she stood at the street door looking out through the glass...

"Well I don't see anymore customers headed our way. Time to close up I guess"

Involuntarily you let out a cake muffled, disappointed groan.

Karen smiled at you over her shoulder "Oh, you can stay as long as you like, sweetie! Me and Helen tend to hang out for a few extra helpings after hours anyway!"

You feel Helen's warm chubby hand squeezing yours as she sets fresh cake and shake before your greedy mouth

"Oh, yes! hang out with us for a bit!" She looks into your eyes sweetly imploring "It'll be fun, we can pig out together! I've got to have another slice at least!"

You're focused on Helen's ripe, jiggling body, the seams of her jeans under pressure from her ass and thighs, as she turns to the back counter to help herself to an enormous slice of cake and a jug of shake... you notice that her breasts are so big she has to maneuver around them as she works... You barely register when Karen flips the door sign to "Closed" and the lock clicks softly shut. The blinds come down with a "vvvvvtt" and in the ensuing twilight you are drowned in a sensual haze. Your eyes are filled with Helen's plumpness as she spoons cake into her eager mouth "MMMmmmm"ing through closed lips, looking back at you from under her long thick lashes. Your mouth fills with gulp after gulp of creamy shake, the intense smell and taste of the chocolate is almost orgasmic on its own. Your tummy starts to feel full and that sweet, warm, heavy, horny feeling descends on you. Your ears prick up and your skin starts to tingle as you hear the sussurus of Karen's heavy thighs returning. Your skin shivers with shock and pleasure when you feel one of her hands slowly caress your hip and the other move around to stroke your increasingly swollen tummy. She bends down and whispers in your ear, her breath hot against your neck...

Chapter 2

---------
A little shiver of pleasure runs through you... She's pushed your skirt down a little, letting your belly spill free...
-------

"You're so pretty! and you have such a sweet, ripe body..." she pauses for a moment to kiss your neck just under your ear... a little moan escapes you and your nipples are standing to attention, you close your eyes to focus on what she's saying. "You look so cute when you take a bite... the way your eyes close and you have that little smile on your lips..." Karen's fingertips are tracing slow lazy figure of eights on the soft sensitive flesh of your belly, while her other hand snakes under the waistband of your skirt to squeeze a handful of your thigh. A little shiver of pleasure runs through you... She's pushed your skirt down a little, letting your belly spill free, so the gentle draft in the shop gently caresses its sweet swell and Karen's hand sneaks after it to fondle... Suddenly you feel the warm impact of skin on your skin - Helen has come around the front of the counter again and her big plump belly is pressed against yours. Your breasts are crowded by the soft weight of her huge boobs.

She smiles sweetly as she strokes your hair back out of your face – "I hope you don't mind, but we both really fancy you and well you looked kinda interested, so..." Karen's playing with your left breast now, stroking underneath it, running her nails over the material of your bra, making your flesh ripple against the great billow of Helen's cleavage, her other hand abandons your belly and dives between your thighs, into your knickers - you're trembling with anticipation and your pussy is hot and wet...

Her hand pauses just lying on top of your pussy, but not yet entering, Karen's lipstick mouth is at your ear again, licking and then "Will you play with us?"

"Yes! God, yes!" you gasp "Oh, finger me please! I'm so wet!"

Karen nibbles your ear and a shock of pleasure runs through you as she parts the lips of your pussy and finds the eager nub of your clit - you gasp and moan - she grabs your ass with her other hand, leaving your breasts to the sweet fat girl. Helen hugs you close to her, nearly plunging your face into her cleavage - she has one of your breasts in the other hand squeezing it and flicking at your nipple through the material of your shirt. She slowly licks at first and then parts your lips to French kiss you full on the mouth at the exact moment Karen slides her finger up inside you. You grab Helen and pull her tighter to you - your hands automatically slip around her broad waist and you dig your fingers into her amazing shelf of an ass! You are engulfed in soft female flesh, Helen's full lips are so soft you feel like you're melting into her, her tongue twining with yours - she tastes of chocolate. Karen is biting your neck and her finger is schlupping in and out of your pussy. You snog Helen hard, her mouth stifling your groans... her chubby fingers yank open your shirt and fumble with your bra... suddenly you're naked to the waist down and so is she - now you're pressed together, belly to belly, nipple to nipple, breast to breast hands roaming all over each other fondling, squeezing, pinching teasingly at abundant softness - yours and hers...

Chapter 3

--------
a single drop of milk squeezes from one nipple and trickles down the underside of her breast and over the roll underneath and into the crease of flesh between it and her belly...
-------

You're just on the edge, about to cum, when your hands reach to squeeze Helen's heaving breasts. You hear her sharp intake of breath and open your eyes to see her wince... Karen's finger stops its busy work inside you for a moment...

"What's wrong? Are you ok?" you ask...

She's holding her vast breasts at the sides underneath them, supporting them... they look enormous, swollen, heavy and fat - her burnished copper skin is pulled tight they're so overblown... "It's just well, I have this condition and..." Helen looks a little embarrassed and slightly tearful...

Karen's mouth is at your ear again "The doctor says her body thinks it's pregnant all the time *... that's why she's always hungry and horny and her tits are so massive and full of milk..."

Your eyes are riveted on Helen's boobs, her nipples are dark brown and prominent, as thick as a little finger end and surrounded by rich dark aureole the size of fifty pence pieces, these too are swollen so they stand slightly proud and dome out from her enormous breasts... a single drop of milk squeezes from one nipple and trickles down the underside of her breast and over the roll underneath and into the crease of flesh between it and her belly... "Oh. Well, I can help you with that, you know." you say. Ever so gently you stroke her breast encouraging another drop to come out... She looks at you again, hopefully now "But you're a little low down and I'm gonna fall off this stool, so..." you look around and see one of those square, flat low "modern art" seats a cross between a sofa and a table... "Lets move over there yeah?" You look round to Karen too.

"Ok," she says...

Gently you all disentangle from each other... Karen has to help you up off the stool cos your legs are all wobbly... as you stumble over to the low chair thing you can feel your thighs are slick with your juice... Helen moves slowly over still supporting her dribbling breasts, trying not to jiggle them, and failing of course, they overspill her hands and ripple like a lake in the breeze...

"I'll get Ralph!" Karen says, sashaying off towards the back room.

"Who's Ralph?" you shout (worried).

"It's okay," Helen says, sitting down beside you - her ass and hips squidging out to the sides so they press against yours "Ralph's her Rampant Rabbit, she keeps him very clean" her voice is soft and low, gentle and reassuring... you can see the pain in her eyes, her breasts are resting heavily, full to bursting, steadily dripping white milk on her olive skin... they're supported on the bold curve of her fat tummy, which in turn sits on her wide thighs... she looks at you imploringly... you lean back to lie your head on the pillow of her belly and take her nipple in your mouth, gently stroking her distended breast which pushes, swollen against your face... your first tentative suck results in a gush of warm, sweet breast milk flooding your mouth... Helen groans on the edge of pleasure and pain, a sensual, sexual sound... you swallow fast trying to keep up with her milk which seems to be pumping into you... Helen supports your head in her plump arm and absently strokes your tummy, which you can feel swelling still further as you guzzle her warm milk... your belly gurgles a little in protest, but it feels so good to be held there sucking at this huge soft breast, and you can hear Helen is gasping, turned on by your mouth at her nipple, so you close your eyes and ignore it... You barely register the sound of Karen coming back into the room.

You're still concentrating on suckling Helen when you feel Karen pull down your skirt and panties... you feel her lips and tongue and teeth on your breasts, your nipples, your belly, your thighs and then ...shocking pleasure.... on your clit. Karen is licking you out as you suck from Helen's tit... thrills of pleasure wave out from your pussy, milk pumps into your mouth... you are filling from both ends... riding higher on the waves... your belly feels full and tight... Helen gasps again and shifts a little... her milk is starting to dry a little... you feel a little bloated, but you don't want to stop, don't want Karen to stop licking your clit... ever... but she pauses and you let out a moan, gasping "more!please dontstop! Do me more! Make me cum!" You see Karen's rude mouth smiling up at you from between your spread thighs...

"Oh don't worry, I will..." Helen shifts her weight around and offers you her other massive breast, now obviously more swollen than the other, a little milk actually squirts out onto your lips - "I know you're full, but please, honey..." You hear a buzzing sound and just at the second you begin to suckle Helen again you feel a sudden push into you, filling your pussy, rubbing up against your clit... Karen starts to pump the vibe in and out of you at the same rhythm you're guzzling Helen's milk... through your half closed eyes you can see her golden hair spilled around her shoulders and over her firm, round tits, as she looks down at you, her spare hand working away in her own pants (when did she lose her jeans? you think hazily)...

Helen is groaning and wriggling to the same rhythm that fills you... pumping into your pussy, faster and faster, gushing into your mouth, sweet and thick and warm, filling your belly to bursting, you glance down and see that your stomach looks pregnant, sloshing in time to Karen's thrusts with the Rabbit... you are full, full of milk, your mouth is full of Helen's erect nipple, your pussy hot with the vibe, when Karen bends down to lick your own nipple and you feel her tits brush your own belly it pushes you over the edge and you cum so hard and so long it seems it'll never end... you are engulfed - abandoned - to wild sensation flooding through you!

The End

*It's true this happens to some girls... it's a real medical condition!

© 2005, 2008
licenced to be reproduced solely not-for-profit without fee to all - provided it is reproduced in full, unaltered in content or meaning and the author is acknowledged in any such reproduction

Latest posts

Back