• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Getting Round at the Track (1-5) by Mac5689 (~BBW, Romance, Car Racing Dramas, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac5689

~BBW, Romance, Car Racing Dramas, ~SWG – Secretly FA driver falls for a teammate who isn’t his usual type – at least initially

Getting Round at the Track (1-5)
by Mac5689

Prologue

Alexander Hawkins was sitting in his crew chief Mark Steven's office along with the crew chief of his teammate. It was the weekly team meeting except for two things. One it was the end of the season, and two there was no teammate. Alexander’s former teammate Bernie Chandler was a thirty year veteran, who had retired to spend more time with his family.

Alexander and Bernie got along better then most teammates did when Alexander started in the Cup series two years ago. It was that as well as the jelling with their crew chiefs, that made them contenders almost every week. Nobody knew though what the next season would hold because nobody knew who the team owner Randy Wilson was going to hire to replace Bernie.

"How do you think we did this season?” asked Mark.

“Well” Alexander started off, “we did great at Infineon and Watkins Glen, and fair at the Short and Restrictor Tracks.

Mark nodded.

"But for some reason we did poorly in the chase. That includes Talladega and Martinsville” Alexander added with a hint of sadness at the end.

Each of the men looked at each other with disappointment on their faces because they all knew what might have been the cause of that.

At the fall race at Bristol, Bernie announced that he was going to retire, and a rumor was started that Alexander was going to leave as well. A few weeks later there was still no word about who would replace Bernie, although Alexander did confirm that he was returning for the next year. But the damage was done. As a result Wilson racing didn’t finish in the top twenty the whole chase, and cost them any chance of contending for the championship.

“It was a horrible chase wasn’t it” said Gene West, the other crew chief.

"Yeah it was Gene” said Mark. Each man again looked at each other, then at the almost one thousand page notebook full of notes from the past season, from both teams.

Alexander was about to ask a question about the notes from the Daytona 500, when there was a heavy knock on the door. All three men looked up at the door and saw the owner Randy Wilson.

“I see you guys are hard at work” said the almost fifty year old owner, “so I’ll keep this short” he added, causing each of the men to give him a uneasy look.

“I want to introduce you to the newest member of the Randy Wilson Racing team.” Alexander glanced at Gene and saw a look of disgust on his face, which told him that the newcomer was most likely his new teammate.

Mr. Wilson moved aside and he swept his right hand out like a game show host showing a prize, “Guys, I want you to meet Ashley McDonald, our new driver.”

In a blink of an eye, a 5’4”, short dark blonde, 95 pound woman stepped into the doorway. She wore a smile that showed that she was unsure of her welcome, but that smile for some reason made Alexander feel something he hadn’t since he got into the Cup series. And for the first time he was worried about having a new teammate.

Chapter One - Breaking the Ice

Alexander sat behind his desk in what he called an office. His office wasn’t as big as his crew chiefs or the owner’s, it was more like a broom closet.

The team had just got gotten back from January testing and he should be looking over the Daytona notes, since in a week they would be going down there for the Budweiser shootout. But instead he was reading the June 2007 issue of FA monthly or as its better known as Fat Admirer monthly. He liked that issue the most, not only because of the woman who was picked as Miss June, but because there was a little story about him. It had nothing to do with the fact that he was a FA, but because of the sponsor he had on his car at the Richmond Spring race, three days before his birthday. His normal sponsor for that season was Waste Management, but since they didn’t want to sponsor the car the whole season they had to find other sponsors.

So Alexander asked the management of a FA website called LoveofCurves.Com if they wanted to sponsor his car. They said yes, and since they were paying more then they needed to, Mr. Wilson didn’t care.

The media on the other hand, was a different matter. They needed to know why ‘LoveofCurves’ was on his car, so he told them the only thing he could think of. And that was that women didn’t need to be skinny to look beautiful, but that didn’t stop them. They kept asking him if he was into big woman. In July Alexander’s former high school sweetheart was having some trouble and asked if she could stay with him, he being a good friend said yes. Since she joined him at every race in July, the media took that as he didn’t like big woman, they had no reason to expect another reason for his ex’s visit.

There was a light knock on the door, Alexander throw the magazine into a desk draw and turned his attention to the door. Standing there in the doorway was Ashley. A woman who, when he first saw her about two months earlier, he thought was hot. But that was before he saw her in her fire suit. When he first saw her in her fire suit on the first day of testing at Daytona, he knew by just one look at her; that it was going to take all the strength he had to stay away from her.

“I’m sorry Alex, I didn’t mean to disturb you” Ashley said as she saw him throw what ever he was reading away. She figured it was a Playboy or something since she had made out what looked like a woman on the cover, but there was something strange about that woman. However she didn’t give it anymore thought because she couldn’t take her eyes off the man behind the desk.

“What can I do for you?” Alexander asked.

“I was wondering if I could sit on your pit box during the shootout?” she asked nicely.

“You should ask Mark,” said Alexander.

“I did, but he said I should ask you” she replied.

Ashley wouldn’t be able to drive in the shootout even though the car she was going to drive was entered into the event, because Bernie Chandler wanted to race one last time at Daytona. Alexander knew he should say no, but he also knew that it would-be a great learning experience for her.

“Sure, you can sit on my pit box for the shootout” said Alexander as he tried to hide his displeasure.

“Thank you,” said Ashley sweetly.

“Not a problem” replied Alexander, even though to him it was, because how was he supposed to keep his mind on the race when he feared that all he would ever be thinking about was her becoming a plumper. It was just good that she didn’t know what type of magazine he’d been reading. . And why was he thinking that way about a girl who was in no way chubby? He was fighting confusion.

As Ashley walked back to her office, she couldn’t believe that Alexander had said yes. But he had. Now she knew she just had to keep her mind on the race and not on the driver, which she found hard to do ever since she saw him in his fire suit.

(Continued in post 11 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back