Quantcast

Girls That Like Big Guys Post Pics And Any Comments Here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Wait....was he necro-quoting the fucking bucket picture???

The one with retarded-bimbo-who's-usually-spread-out-on-the-floor-but-this-time-there's-a-bucket-on-her-head????

Really? Go to any dorm and you can dig up 40 chicks in track pants who look exactly like that one. It's really nothing that fantastic :doh:

There you go, Hozay. We've both been waiting to let that out for a while now....
:-D

Zoë read this to my while I was driving around . . . you have no idea how much this made my day.

Oldtimer76

Returned
Hello, I am new around these parts! Here I am, cold as balls. :( To be fair, I did take this picture last month, but it is only a little less cold as balls right now. Maybe only cold as one ball.

Note the fact that I am actually INDOORS and still wearing a winter coat. *le sigh*
You're pretty:blush:

theronin23

In Remembrance
Wait....was he necro-quoting the fucking bucket picture???

The one with retarded-bimbo-who's-usually-spread-out-on-the-floor-but-this-time-there's-a-bucket-on-her-head????

Really? Go to any dorm and you can dig up 40 chicks in track pants who look exactly like that one. It's really nothing that fantastic :doh:

There you go, Hozay. We've both been waiting to let that out for a while now....
Holy shit. Despite the fact that I find her somewhat attractive, I have realized all that you've said about her, so...<333333 His cold black heart grew four sizes that day.

Then he had to go to the hospital because an enlarged heart is a serious medical condition.

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
Hello, I am new around these parts! Here I am, cold as balls. :( To be fair, I did take this picture last month, but it is only a little less cold as balls right now. Maybe only cold as one ball.

Note the fact that I am actually INDOORS and still wearing a winter coat. *le sigh*
LOL! Welcome to the forum!

MatthewB

Still Not Ginger!

Are you related to January Jones, by any chance? :smitten:

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!

why hello there and welcome to the boards! we'll be having an orientation for new members to introduce some of the junior forumees to the finer points of FFAism. the meet and greet portion will be held in my living room, which is also my bedroom, which happens to be in a basement... just go with it ;)

transportation will be provided, in fact if you look out your window you'll notice a white panel van (look, i'm waving!) just go ahead and come out as soon as you're ready and please remove any weapons/sharp objects/pepper spray before entering the van. there will be candy :D

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
why hello there and welcome to the boards! we'll be having an orientation for new members to introduce some of the junior forumees to the finer points of FFAism. the meet and greet portion will be held in my living room, which is also my bedroom, which happens to be in a basement... just go with it ;)

transportation will be provided, in fact if you look out your window you'll notice a white panel van (look, i'm waving!) just go ahead and come out as soon as you're ready and please remove any weapons/sharp objects/pepper spray before entering the van. there will be candy :D
You sicko. ;)

Linda

Just Chillaxin.

Can you just throw candy out to the rest of us??

TheMildlyStrangeone

Oldtimer76

Returned
My new favorite thing in the entire world! Batting them just got a little more fun and alot more effective :D
Wow! You are so beautiful:smitten: Love the lashes as much as your beautiful red hair, pretty face, blue eyes and clothing style in these pics:wubu:

Status
Not open for further replies.