Girls That Like Big Guys Post Pics And Any Comments Here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigisnutter

A few more

Good god you are gorgeous!! :eek:

You are the epitomy of my ideal woman. I love Piercings and tats, dunno why, it's just my kinky thing. I'm a rocker and metalhead at heart too. I need 1 of you!! where do i find 1?? lol:D

There are so many gorgeous women in this thread.....why the hell do none of them live even remotely near me?? UNFAIR!! :mad:

Near me there all typical Essex Slappers lol White Stilletos, dancing round their handbags, will do anything for a WKD Blue!! lol:rolleyes:

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
Overwhelming hotness :smitten::smitten:
:blush::happy:

Good god you are gorgeous!! :eek:

You are the epitomy of my ideal woman. I love Piercings and tats, dunno why, it's just my kinky thing. I'm a rocker and metalhead at heart too. I need 1 of you!! where do i find 1?? lol

There are so many gorgeous women in this thread.....why the hell do none of them live even remotely near me?? UNFAIR!!

Near me there all typical Essex Slappers lol White Stilletos, dancing round their handbags, will do anything for a WKD Blue!! lol:rolleyes:

Lol awww! Thank you! :blush: I'm originally an English gal though. I used to live in the Midlands.. whooo lol.

LOL... do anything for a WKD blue!!! At least make it a bottle of whiskey, then I would consider ;)

katorade

Aww, thank you so much!

I'll tell you, Dims is great for the ego.

orinoco

the porcine peter pan
Halloween party last weekend. I was a gypsy...my friend Becky came as Lord Vader, she put the helmet on me. Here I am. (Yes I have green contacts in, my eyes are blue as has been seen repeatedly on here. ;) )
Darth Banshee can convert me to the darkside anytime :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts