• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Going Down in Size Part 11 by Vader7476 (~BBW (Multiple), Drama, ~MWG

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Drama, ~MWG – Shannon meets an old friend - and encounters a shocking surprise

Going Down in Size - Part 11
by Vader7476

(For the prior installment of this story, click here)

Chapter 11

“Here we are!” Maura declared as she opened the wood grain door in the dark red corridor and walked in with Shannon waddling close behind.

“And here we have my roommate,” she said pointing to a relatively thinner dark brown haired girl sitting on her bed, facing the door and kissing a silhouetted guy with his back to them,

“Amanda.”

Amanda wasn’t really paying attention. She was in her own euphoric state at the moment. It wasn’t until she heard Maura introduce a girl named Shannon that Amanda took any interest at all, and the initial reaction was shock and insecurity.

Surely it couldn’t be the Shannon from Brawnson, the head cheerleader and Aphrodite incarnate, who belittled her into depression…could it? Did a name alone, one of a person who she hadn’t seen in almost a year really instill so much fear and loathing into her soul? Amanda interrupted her kiss with wide eyed astonishment.

Slowly she backed away from the moist lips of her boyfriend and peered around his body. She had lost a lot of weight, but she had begun to gain a bit of it back again. The Shannon she remembered was perfect; Amanda still couldn’t compare to her physique, and certainly didn’t even come close in the breast department. What would she say, what could she say? Maybe she wouldn’t recognize her; maybe she’d still mock her imperfections; maybe Shannon would steal her boyfriend on the spot…just because she could.

Amanda’s trembling was becoming more noticeable as she started thinking of that dreadful day, replacing her fear with anger. Amanda was a new woman now, and she wouldn’t be bullied. Not by Shannon, not by anyone. She was proud of who she was, and would stand tall to show the world that Amanda Sullivan was no coward.

Shannon had dropped her ice cream cone on the floor. She could see a girl, whose hair was amazingly beautiful, just like the Amanda she used to know…it was even the same color. But she looked tiny, wearing a small white shirt with frills and jeans, not the mountain of a girl Shannon once knew. Surely, the Amanda she used to know, the one who would snack during cheer practice, wouldn’t give up food.

Shannon ’s eyes were wide, and for once, the piercing blue of her large sparkling eyes fell dim and small. Here she stood, in a small dorm with a waffled ceiling, a mere shell of her former self. How could she, swollen Shannon Andersson, even face the girl she had once called huge, who she was now easily fatter than?

There was no room, there was no Maura, and there was no guy on Amanda’s bed. To each girl, everything had disappeared as they focused solely on one another. They looked at each other; one with fear and a killer intent, the other with fear and anguish. Amanda took a deep breath, and looked over and saw someone who was blonde.

“Okay, so she’s blonde. No big deal, right? There’s lots of blondes out there,” Amanda thought. With each and every inch she moved, a bigger piece of the puzzle came into view of who exactly this Shannon was. Her eyes were blue…piercing blue. The color of a thousand oceans inside a crystal ball.

“There’s no WAY! IT CAN’T BE HER!” Amanda practically screamed inside her own head. “One way to find out…one way for sure, because blonde hair and blue eyes aren’t that uncommon.”

Amanda’s dark brown eyes quickly lowered their gaze to the black camisole…to this stranger’s chest. A bosom so large, it would have put Shannon ’s to shame. “Okay, I’m in the clear, this girl can’t be Shannon , her boobs are too big…What in the world am I saying?!”

Shannon looked at the girl starting to show herself from behind her boyfriend’s shoulder. There was no doubt about, this girl was thin. Her dark brown hair cascaded down to a little past her shoulder blades. It flowed gracefully down her head and made it seem like she was constantly in motion. Her hair flowed and shimmered even without movement or with the light coming in from the window. Her eyes were large and inviting; a deep dark brown, almost black, that sparkled even when she cried. Her nose was straight, and she had small lips that were full. Most importantly, she had the cutest little beauty mark on her cheek, a little under her left eye. There was no mistake; this was the Amanda she once knew.

She had wanted to make a phone conversation, a simple call to help ease this if it ever came, but now Shannon would have to withstand the full blow of Amanda’s onslaught because she knew she deserved it. The rage and shock on Amanda’s face said it all, Shannon knew what was coming. She gulped.

Hesitantly, and softly with as much sweetness, sincerity, and sadness she could muster, Shannon stammered to Maura, saying quietly, “There’s…there’s no need to introduce us. We…we know each other.”

That had sealed it and Amanda got up to face her tormentor. She faced Shannon , and didn’t divert her gaze. The fire in her own eyes finally beating out the icy blue of the blonde…but something was different. Shannon ’s eyes weren’t matching hers, they were looking away. Was this really Shannon , was she really showing fear? Could the girl who proudly and loudly showed her bare chest in the locker room, be this girl before her, the one so bashful?

For the first time Amanda really opened her eyes and viewed the entire large picture that the puzzle pieces had made. Here was Aphrodite, gorged by ambrosia and nectar in all of her fattened glory. And for the second time in Amanda’s life, Shannon , this time without words, had shocked her more than she had ever been shocked.

She was once expecting to have a go at Shannon in her prime, but the plump form before her was just sad. It had already admitted defeat, it wasn’t even going to try, and to Amanda it felt like Shannon had yet again slighted her and taken something away that was rightfully hers, a vengeance she had wanted for so long.

Here was Shannon, fat tightening the denim on her legs, making them touch as she stood and flaring out her hips. The black fabric tried, but couldn’t fully hide the rolling stomach perched over her waistband, nor could it do any sort of hiding of those gigantic boobs, which stretched the new garment tight seemingly everywhere. She had a double chin, she had large arms, and she was jiggling slightly. Shannon Andersson was fat. Really fat. What could Amanda do? What should she do? Her questions were cut short.

“Amanda. I know it’s not gonna mean anything to you, but believe me when I say I’ve been so sorry for so long,” Shannon said with pain in her voice. Amanda focused back on the girl, and could see the oceans in her eyes slowly leaking out into the real world.

Shannon was crying. “I…I can’t make it right, and I know I deserve everything that’s coming to me, but I’m sorry. I’m really sorry, and I hope one day you can forgive me.”

Shannon wiped her eyes, Amanda’s silence made it worse. She tried to continue, “I was so stup…” but couldn’t.

“I looked up to you for so long,” Amanda said with sadness. “I liked cheerleading, and all I wanted was for you to think of me as a friend…but you couldn’t do it. I was never good enough.”

Amanda’s face started to contort, as if holding back tears. “You made me hate myself, and I don’t think I’d have ever gotten through it if it wasn’t for my family and Brad here…”

She was abruptly stopped.

There he was. Shannon should have noticed before, but there he was, finally turning around with fear and shock on his cowardly face. A couple inches taller than Shannon , with dark hair that was short and slightly curled back into a half spike type of hair style. He had shaved, and his dark shirt didn’t hide the weight he had gained during the year. Brad’s broad shoulders sunk, and he couldn’t look at either girl. He had screwed up.

Shannon, the queen that had always cast away her boyfriends without remorse, had finally fallen in love. She had finally opened the gates of her kingdom to someone, and she had been cut by the one knight she never thought would. Shannon trembled. She couldn’t think, couldn’t speak, and couldn’t process all that was happening to her.

Brad, the love of her life, had cheated on her…with Amanda? She had just seen them kissing, there was no room for denial, none at all. She could only mouth what she wanted to say at first, no sound coming out of her mouth. No voice to accompany her lip movements. B-R-A-D. B-b-r-a-d? His very demeanor presented an open and shut case for his guilt. Why wasn’t he looking up?

“Please,” Shannon thought, “Look at me.”

But he didn’t, he couldn’t, he wouldn’t. His shame was too great on his shoulders.

“Look at me!” she screamed, and he did so slowly…reluctantly.

Amanda could see Shannon in an even worse emotional wreck than just a second ago, and with that outburst Amanda had realized why. Amanda was crushed. Brad had cheated on her as well. They had only known each other for a few months, but she really felt she was falling for him. Had her previous thoughts been correct, had Shannon stolen Brad from her…or was it the other way around? Did it even matter? There was her chubby boyfriend wearing black. The guy that had helped her become more comfortable with herself, who allowed her to feel beautiful.

Sure, she had gained some weight since they had been dating, but he liked it, he even said so. Hadn’t he gotten her chocolates, and cupcakes, and fast food, and all sorts of treats for her? Didn’t he guide her through her first sexual experience lovingly, even if it was with some whipped cream? She felt her stomach and could feel that small layer of fat she had grown again. It wasn’t enough to change her appearance at all, but it did add a couple inches to her size, and a few pounds to her weight. And then Amanda looked at Shannon . She was bigger than Amanda ever was with fat pouring out of her clothes.

With Shannon turned toward Brad, Amanda could see how far out her ass actually was, and how it seemed to converge into her back fat. Her stomach flowed over her waist and down, and it started to interfere a bit with her love handles and started to take over her sides to her fleshy back, but it still had a shadow cast upon it from those boobs. The best breasts of her high school class, which had grown to perhaps the biggest breasts she had ever seen, sticking out and bunching up because of her growing tummy and too-tight bra, which dug into her back, and her breasts. It had gotten hard to say where the breasts ended and began, or if they did start so far back now due to their monstrous size.

Then Amanda looked at Brad, who was fat, with some large man boobs of his own in his black shirt and jeans. Then back to Shannon, who had grown so fat since they last saw each other, with her huge boobs and black shirt and jeans. With both of their…piercing…blue…eyes. And with that much weight, and with those eyes, and how they dressed Amanda now knew. She was the girl on the side.

Even after all Shannon had done, she knew having Brad cheat on Shannon with her wasn’t a victory. Amanda was too nice, and got no pleasure out of this situation, especially since she too found out she was being cheated on. She wasn’t proud; she felt sadness overwhelm her, and empathy toward Shannon in this moment. She wanted to go up to Brad, wanted him to die, but she was even more frozen than that time before, this may have been Hell. It was horrible, and she knew deep in her heart, her now fat friend had it much worse.

Maura stood silent to the side of all of this, and had stopped drying her hair, letting its wet red locks fall on her shirt. She could only witness the event taking place, and realized, as had Amanda, what was going on. She had a chill go up her spine, and felt the air in the room turn bitter and cold. She looked at her roommate who had her hand over her mouth, and tears in her eyes. Then back at Shannon , whose teeth were gritted, and fists clenched. She was completely clueless on how to even begin to handle the situation. She could only stand and watch it unfold with horror on her face, and a newfound hatred for Brad, whom she had found to be a really nice guy.

The emotions in the room had flared, and were circling above everyone. The rage that had built, its red color swirled above, eyeing all whom needed it. The envy, too, had leaked up ahead, dancing around. The same could be said of resentment, anger, sadness, laughter, happiness, and a plethora of other colors and emotions that Shannon and Brad had ever shared. That Amanda and Shannon had ever shared. That anyone in that room had felt with anyone else; the bottle had been unplugged and released. One color was building and dominating the whirlpool of feelings in Shannon ’s mind. The blackness of fear and hate, that void had finally shown itself, and if it had a voice, it would have been laughing evilly.

And then, there was the demon,...that fire inside Shannon . It had slipped out once earlier today, in the ice cream store, and its ugly eyes had now opened yet again. Rebecca wasn’t here to temper the flame, and Brad, who had done admirably to finally lock it up, had now set it free with a renewed passion and a shoot-to-kill mission.

The blackened palette above, that maelstrom of life surged around and around gaining speed as it was sucked down toward that demon’s mouth: feeding it, making it grow, building its strength. And when it had dissolved all the blackness, done its feeding, it didn’t laugh. It knew it was serious, and it had grown fat and hurtful. Too fat for its large prison as it broke the cellulite bars that imprisoned it for so long.

It had happened in slow motion. Shannon ran, with a quickness she didn’t have even when she was thin. She jiggled as she moved in close, and covered the distance across the room in one step. Her thighs quivered which made her butt shake as her thunderous footstep hit the floor and caused her gushing fat to flounce upward and slam back hard down. Her pot belly, so content as it rounded down and hung, flung upward and back down against her tight belt as it tried to shield itself from her flopping jugs.

Even in the bra, they still hit with a slap as they quivered with the movement. Amanda wasn’t really looking, but she could hear Shannon coming. Maura knew she couldn’t close the gap quickly enough, and tried to help Amanda, whom was in no mood or mind to fight and who wouldn’t have been able to fend off the larger girl even if she was.

Maura quickly realized, as did Amanda, that Shannon had passed the small girl in a flash and left only a strong wind flow behind her, giving a breeze to Amanda’s hair. Even in this slow motion, it was fast, and when Brad realized what was happening he couldn’t get his hands up to defend himself. He didn’t really want to, and with a loud crack that sounded like the wood door had exploded and splintered, Shannon ’s pudgy fist connected with Brad’s face.

Shannon had put every ounce of weight and strength behind that punch that she had, the demon now in control. Shannon looked horrified and pained, the demon on the inside smiled at the handiwork. Brad’s nose was broken, and blood dribbled down his mouth onto his shirt. The force of the blow had knocked him down and he had hit his head on a small stand for the microwave. Maura had rushed over and tried to subdue Shannon , if only so she didn’t kill Brad, but her kicking and weight was too much. Amanda rushed over and helped Maura drag Shannon out of the dorm, kicking and screaming absolutely every insult she could at the half conscious man on the floor.

“How could you! HOW COULD YOU!?” were the only pain filled words that Brad had actually heard.

Maura didn’t know what to do. Should she let Amanda get Brad out, could she trust Amanda to not do the same alone? Someone needed to get Shannon home, and maybe even spend the night. The mascara ran down her chubby cheeks, as if she was seething hate. If Maura thought Shannon’s boobs were as heavy as bowling balls before, she had a new found appreciation of how much all of Shannon weighed as Amanda and Maura tried to get Shannon walking away from the dorm as she thought of what to do.

“Get him out of the room,” Amanda said to Maura as she tried to console Shannon . She couldn’t help it. She never wanted to stop being friends, and it was now, more than ever before that Shannon truly needed a friend. She could have mocked Shannon , she could have wallowed in her own self pity, but the dynamics had changed, and Amanda wanted to be the strong one for once. Maura’s conundrum decided for her, she left to the room without hesitation.

Amanda couldn’t forgive Shannon yet, but she wasn’t about to turn herself into Shannon-the old Shannon , and let this poor blonde girl have no one at all. She managed to get Shannon walking on her own, away and to her own dorm, perhaps because Shannon just didn’t have it in her to fight Amanda anymore. Perhaps it was her way to repent. Perhaps she wasn’t lying, and she did really feel sorry. Amanda didn’t talk much, it felt right to keep silent, and let her own tears roll down. She just walked alongside Shannon, with her arm around Shannon ’s fattened side, trying to get her home, listening to her crying the whole time.

Not much time had passed since Shannon had left for Maura’s, but Rebecca was now nude about to get ready to shower and go out. There was a knock at the door, which made the hazel eyed girl jump.

“Just a minute,” she said while trying to find something to cover herself with, but the door flung open wildly with Shannon, crying and sweaty and looking like she had been splashed by a wave, being helped by a thin brunette, Kristin, Cecil, Jamie, and a couple others from the floor. Rebecca didn’t cover up but quickly brought Shannon to the bed.

“What happened?” she yelled at the girls, strangely eyeing the thin brunette.

“Shouldn’t you cover up Rebecca?” Amanda asked.

“Do I know you…Amanda?! WHAT HAPPENED!” Rebecca again demanded stomping her foot, causing her large derriere to buck up and down. She looked to Shannon who was on the bed bawling, then back to Amanda.

“Did Shannon cause Rebecca to get fat too?” Amanda thought as she eyed the naked fat bottomed girl that stood before her. Rebecca had always been big, but now she was as big as Shannon . What had those two been doing? Her boobs had grown large, Amanda wondered if they were bigger than Shannon ’s used to be. They were definitely bigger than Amanda’s when she was heavy.

Rebecca, however, gained the least there it seemed. Her gut fell downwards, covering part of her pubic hair with a deep navel. Its size wasn’t affecting her pair shape however, as her huge hips and ass clearly dominated her figure. It seemed like any day now and she wouldn’t be able to squeeze through the door! Rebecca’s large thighs lead up to her ass, which rounded out and stuck out enough to put a food tray on, as its bulbous shaped didn’t have as much dimpled cellulite as you would think an ass of that size would make. She stood there, looking at Amanda, with her hands now resting on her hips, which were making her arms spread wider to do so and tapping her foot waiting for a reply.

“She just found out Brad was cheating on her…” Amanda said, letting the last two words linger, thinking if she should say them or not.

“WHAT?” Rebecca asked furiously. She still had no idea what was going on.

“What do you mean he was cheating on her, how do you know…what are you doing here?” She fired her questions rapidly.

“He cheated on her…with me,” Amanda barely got the sentence out of her mouth when Rebecca lunged at her. The other girls got in the way, making sure they didn’t fight.

“I didn’t do it to slight her,” Amanda said. “I didn’t even know she went to this school. Remember, you girls never told me anything and we never talked after that sleepover.”

She had tears in her eyes, “I just found out the same time as she did, and it hurt me too.”

She turned and ran out the door, her brown hair following her.

“Well great,” Rebecca said to no one.

“Guess that means I’m not going out tonight.” She sighed and looked at the fat blonde lying on her stomach with her fat ass filling her jeans and the indentation of her bra band around her back, sniffling. It was going to be a long night.

(For next chapter in this series, click here)

Latest posts

Back