• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Grated, Shredded, Sliced, Crumbled, or Whole

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I heart cheese. I am currently of the opinion that anything edible is enchanced with cheese.

I grew up with the common American cheeses (cheddar, swiss, mozzarella, colby, monterey jack, cottage, ricotta, parmesan, romano and blue ), but it wasn't until I heard the cheese skit by Monty Python did I realize that I had sampled the merest tip of the iceberg of the world of cheese.

So lateley, I've been going out of my way to sample different cheeses. Sometimes, its the cheese in the recipe that makes up my mind if I want to make it. That was the case at a local italian restaurant when I came across a menu item that used mizithra.

Today, I made fajita quesadillas using mesquite grilled chicken, saffron rice, black beans, green pepper and onion with cheddar and queso blanco cheeses. :)

How do you use cheese?

Latest posts

Back