• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Halls Commercial

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mystic Rain

Mewtwo is life
I didn't find a thread for this, so I thought I'd make one. Has anyone seen the newest Halls commercial? There's a cute young BBW working sick in the freezer area of a grocery store. She takes a Halls cough drop, where upon an army sergeant appears and gives her a pep talk of not admitting defeat to the cold. He tells her to give him her warface and because of the Halls, she feels way better now, so she blows him away with her roar.

I thought it was cool to see them using a plus-size lady for the role.

Latest posts

Back