• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hannah - by Softness (~BBW (multiple), Imagery, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

softness

~BBW (multiple), imagery, ~SWG - Grandma's recipe book changes several lives

Hannah
by Softness

Prologue

Her mother was a substitute teacher and would occasionally teach us, subbing in for whichever subject was necessary. She had the look of someone who had carefully looked after themselves and the years had been kind.

Naturally I was interested in Hannah although she was a bit thin for my taste. Her b cup breasts were beautifully shaped and perky and she had a flat toned belly. She didn't really enjoy sports; she was in my gym class and she had inherited her mothers skill of carefully looking after herself and she did do pilates. Her arms weren't toned and her shoulders were soft. Her skin was unmarred and free of imperfections. This was a girl who had never had a pimple but whom I couldn't help but think had the potential to gain a bit..

Some how I came to be friendly with her and we had lunch in the cafeteria. I pulled out a sandwich and she pulled out a surprisingly large tupper ware container from her back pack. As she opened it I was taken aback at the volume of food it contained. Hannah idly grabbed half a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and munched on it.

Conversation flowed easily between us and I discovered that her mother had wanted to move to be nearer her own mother. She was aging and needed care and had lost her seniority in the teachers union when she came to a new school board. Hannah was an only child and her mother and father had gotten divorced when they were she was very young. She didn't remember much about him.

She was just finishing the second half of her peanut butter and jelly sandwich and popped open a can of coke (not diet).

Next was a yogurt and a granola bar followed by a banana. At which point Hannah sat back in her chair and rubbed her flat toned belly belly with a contented sigh. I was pleased to see that she had an appetite.

Hannah and I continued to eat lunch together and on Friday we both bought our lunches at the school cafeteria. I ordered a large poutine and she said ohh that looks good” I said “order it”. Much to my surprise she did. And after completing her meal of french fries and cheese smothered in rich gravy and a coke she naturally let out a small burp and said that she was really full.

That afternoon I had Hannah's mom as a sub for my chem teacher. She knew very little about chemistry she admitted and so allowed us to work on homework assignments. I couldn't help but notice the tight jeans that showed off her legs and her tank top which showed where Hannah learnt how to do pilates. Her hair was dyed and her face despite make up showed the lines of aging.

Chapter 1 - It begins . . .

Hannah and I continued to eat lunch together and I was aware that her appetite had increased. It was subtle but I thought she looked a bit softer. As we talked of the ridiculous assignment given to us by our science teacher, which involved colouring and frogs (need I say more) her spoon scraped the bottom of the plastic yogurt container and surprise flickered across her face.

She looked up at me and asked “ would you like anything from the caf? I'm still a bit hungry.”

"No thanks,"" I replied.

Her stomach must be expanding I thought to myself as I watched her walk away and join the line. Yes. Hannah hadn't fit those jeans that well before. They hugged her ass and thighs like they were custom made to fit them. I would have noticed.

She glanced over her shoulder as she joined the line and caught me looking checking her out and smiled warmly at me. I felt my heart swell in my chest and I returned her smile.

She returned with a slightly guilty looking smile and a medium poutine.

“I don't know what it is but I was hungry and I just love poutine,” she explained (quite unnecessarily). I theorized that it didn't make sense to eat exactly the same amount of food for lunch everyday. She agreed and wondered why she had always.

I hadn't had her mother in about a month as a teacher, so when I sat down in English and saw her at the front of the class I wasn't prepared for the way she was dressed. Her jeans which had fit perfectly before were now on the tight side and though for her age she was still in good shape her jean dug into the new flesh on her belly revealing a slight tummy bulge. She had the beginning of a nice muffin top as well.

She reached in her purse and returned with a chocolate bar and began munching while sitting on the corner of her desk and observing us students waiting for the bell to signify the beginning of the class. She finished the chocolate bar and casually tossed the wrapper into the garbage can, in an effort I think to be cool. We all just watched. The wrapper fell short of the garbage and she stooped to retrieve it. I inhaled sharply as her belly formed two distinct bunches and rolled over her jeans. She straightened up and adjusted her jeans and pulled her shirt down.

The next day at lunch I mentioned to Hannah that I'd had her mom for English. Hannah wasn't paying attention, intent on opening the chocolate bar she had just discovered in her lunch. She grinned and said “sorry I love chocolate what were you saying”.

I repeated my comment told her about her mom's attempt at basketball with the chocolate bar wrapper. She frowned and said that's funny that she's eating chocolate, she told me yesterday she had gained seven pounds. I raised my eyebrows. It was confirmed.

Hannah went home that night and fell into her usual routine, grabbing a snack and doing some homework. Then she ate dinner, chillef and watchrf TV with her mom. She rummaged through the snack cupboard and noticed a box of Twinkies. They were open and one package was missing. Twinkies were a novelty. Typically her mom would buy healthy snacks.

I wonder what changed she thought. In any case, now that she has put on seven pounds she knew deep inside that she shouldn't be eating Twinkies. But she grabbed the box and sat down to do some math (not her favourite). She ripped open a Twinkie package and bit into the soft chocolate and creme treat. She let out an involuntary sigh.

Those were good, she exclaimed to herself.

She buckled down and worked on some algebra trying to isolate the variable x. When she succeeded she persuaded herself that she deserved a reward and helped herself to another twinkie. She put the box back in the cupboard.

She watched her mom carefully that evening. Her Mum made pasta with a creamy alfredo sauce. It was fantastic, and her mum said "don't thank me thank your grandmother next time you see her. She gave me a big stack of her recipe cards claiming that she didn't have much opportunity to use them anymore. The recipes were meant for a family of four however so there was some leftover pasta."

Hannah dug in surprising herself at her appetite. She continued to watch her mom while shoveling in mouthfuls of creamy pasta covered sauce. She was eating a heaping plate of pasta smothered with sauce. Her momfinally stopped for a moment and remarked, “Grandma's recipe is good isn't it?”

Hannah muttered a yes but couldn't bring herself to confront the issue of it possibly being the cause of her mothers recent weight gain. Hannah herself felt her clothes get tighter as she ate but was blissfully unaware that she too was gaining weight due to her Grandmother rich recipes.

Hannah's mum watched her daughter eat with gusto.

“Well”, she thought to herself. "My daughter is eating well I must continue to try out Grandma's recipes."

When Grandma had given her the recipes she had casually remarked that the food was quite rich and that skinny Hannah may even gain a few pounds. This was fine by Hannah's mum since she was concerned her thin daughter might have an eating disorder.

As Hannah stood up at the end of the meal and helped to clear the plates she stretched and her tank top lifted to reveal the curve or her bloated belly. She went to watch TV and wasn't surprised when her mother came in with pie for each of them that she also said was one of Grandma's recipes. Hannah despite feeling very full from her large lunch and dinner dutifully accepted the pie and couldn't resist helping herself to seconds before going to sleep.

Over the next week I noticed that Hannah's clothes were getting increasingly tight. Her mum clothes were also far too tight. Hannah confided in me that her mum had admitted to shrinking both their clothes in the dryer and that they would have to buy completely new wardrobes that weekend. I could tell that Hannah was excited by this idea. She even pulled up her top to reveal how much her mother had “shrunk her jeans”. Her small belly was bulging over the waistband as she sat, no longer flat or toned. I tralized her Mom was fibbing but was entranced by the possibilities.

Hannah's mum looked on as her daughter came out of the dressing room in a low rise size 6 pair of designer jeans. She lifted her top and twirled showing her mother the way they hugged her waist. She didn't remember her daughter having those small love handles or the way her lower belly bulged slightly over her jeans. She smiled inwardly and thought to herself that Grandma's cooking must be making it's mark. It didn't occur to her that it was also making it's mark on her as well.

Hannah's mum said they looked nice and then surreptitiously switched them for a size 8 pair. She bought a size 10 pair as well of the same design without Hannah noticing. Next they went to a bra store since Hannah had mentioned that her bra was also feeling very tight. Her mum confirmed this with a glance noticing the small bulge of fat where the straps dug under her arms. Hannah's small perky breasts were getting too big for her bra.

Hannah left her mum and went into talk to the sales girl who she guessed was about 25 years old. The girl told Hannah that she would have to fitted and to come into the fitting room. There she asked Hannah to remove her jacket and shirt. Hannah was left standing in only her bra and her old jeans which were digging into her waist uncomfortably. Nothing was lost on the sales girl and she noticed that Hannah had the look of a girl who had recently gained 10-15 lbs.

She took out her measuring tape and wrapped it around Hannah's ribcage just below her breasts and then measured around her breasts themselves. She then remarked to Hannah that she was certainly in need of a new bra since she now needed a C cup. Hannah bent over to get her tank top on the bench she had left it on and the sales girl smirked to herself as her belly bunched over the waist band forming a small role. She couldn't help thinking this girl will be back soon in need of a bigger bra.

While Hannah was trying on new bra's her mum was picking out her own designer jeans. She was surprised to find that her usual size was far to tight and that she needed to go up two sizes to get a comfortable fit. When she confronted the sales girl with this fact the girl sympathetically remarked that designer jean sizes were always being tweaked. It was obvious to her that Hannah's mum had packed on 10-15 lbs fairly recently with the brunt of it ending up around her middle.

Hannah met up with her mum and couldn't resist boasting about her new cup size. Hannah's mum felt a surge of pride for her daughter who was quickly becoming a woman and said that they should celebrate by going somewhere nice for lunch. They ended up at an Italian restaurant and since they were both very hungry ordered an appetizer of garlic bread.

For a main course Hannah had chicken Parmesan and her mum had fettuccine Alfredo. They ate and talked and were enjoying themselves. They finished their meal and were promptly asked by their waiter if they wanted desert. They both looked at the menu and then Hannah ordered the cheesecake and her mum the carrot cake. They both finished their deserts easily.

I was looking forward to seeing Hannah's in her new wardrobe. I told her she looked nice at which she blushed and told me how much more comfortable these clothes were. At lunch that day she pulled out a tupper ware container filled with pasta in a rich meat sauce. She dug in and I watched taking delight in the way she demolished her meal.

She remarked that since her new clothes hadn't shrunk in the wash she had more room to eat and tucked into a piece of pie for desert. I was really amazed by how much food she was putting away. She leaned back and rubbed her tummy. Her tummy had expanded and bulged out over her new jeans slightly. She smiled contentedly and told me that she liked eating with me. I said that I enjoyed her company. She invited me over to dinner that night. I was a bit nervous about eating with her mum who was a teacher in the school but of course I agreed to come and was ecstatic.

That evening as I tasted the stew and home made bread her mother had made I began to understand how Hannah appetite had developed. I ended up stuffed despite my attempts at moderation the food was so tasty.

Hannah's mum positively glowed at my praise and proudly brought out a large chocolate cake for desert. The cake was so rich I managed only a small piece. I watched Hannah as she cut off a big slice and devoured it. I noticed that she had unbuttoned her newly purchased jeans and that her belly was pushing down the zipper so that her panties showed and her tank top rode up slightly to reveal the curve of her belly. Her mum of course was oblivious to this sitting at the other side of the table.

Finally Hannah declared her self stuffed and as her mother went into the kitchen to clean up I helped Hannah up and we made it to the couch where she plopped down and cradled her belly with both hands. I watched her and she said apologetically to me that I must think she was a pig. Of course I denied this to Hannah and told her I thought that girls should have a healthy appetite and that I wasn't interested in girls who simply picked at their food.

At this she smiled at me and leaned forwards and brushed her lips against mine in a gentle kiss. My hand found her belly and I gave it gentle massage. She relaxed against the couch, content. When her mother returned I excused myself thanked her for the wonderful meal and made my way home.

My parents weren't concerned about where I had been since I often hung out at a friends place after school. My twin sister noticed my bloated belly and gave it a playful poke remarking that someone ate well tonight. My twin was 22 minutes younger then me and I generally ignored her. I knew that some of my friends found her attractive. She was 5'7 and had shoulder length brown hair her body had some curves but her breasts were small and she didn't have broad hips. She told me she weighed 127 lbs. I went to bed. I was annoyed that she had noticed my bloated belly.

Next week I invited Hannah over to meet my parents. My parents were excited and put on a lavish spread of food. Hannah arrived and looked good. Her clothes fit her and didn't dig in anywhere. However she was definitely filling out her curves more than she had a month ago. We exchanged pleasantries until Hannah's belly growled and gave away her appetite. My mother had made homemade pizza with pasta and garlic bread. We all dug in.

I observed that Hannah began with a modest portion and finished it quickly and helped herself to seconds. Then thirds. This was lost on my mother who was too caught up in the conversation. I leaned back in my chair and peaked under the table at Hannah's waist. I was rewarded with a view of her belly curving out over her jeans. Her shirt had ridden up slightly under the table and I could see that there was a thin layer of fat now on her belly.

My mother brought out desert which was a big carrot cake she had baked. She smiled at Hannah and gave her a big slice. Hannah took a bite and let out an exclamation of delight. Mother just smiled and cut her another piece when she finished. My sister also had another piece I thought that she must be feeling left out since Hannah was getting all the attention.

At last we were finished and we got up and headed to the couch to relax and watch a movie. My parents left us and my sister headed for her room. I looked over Hannah, her tummy had a noticeable bulge in it when she stood and she cradled her belly during the movie.

Latest posts

Back