Quantcast

Happy Halloween!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LJ Rock

Hello everyone! I wanted to share with you all some new pieces I did this month. My goal was to create four Halloween-themed drawings, one for each week of the month. I got off to a strong start and managed to finish these three. As it stands it's doubtful that I'll be able to get another one done before the month is through. I've been spending a little extra time trying to improve my line work, getting cleaner lines. Still room for improvement but I feel I am making some progress.

Be well and enjoy... if anyone has any feedback or constructive criticism I am totally open. Thanks!

The Witch (SM).jpgThe Devil (SM).jpgThe Vampiress (SM).jpg

LJ Rock

Also... if anyone else has any fun halloween themed art they want to share feel free to do it here, if you want to. :)

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
Will probably be pizza for us too. My husbands kids are all grown so none to take out sadly. Normally there would be a get together to go to that I could dress up for, but not this year :(

LJ Rock

Our youngest is still just 12, so my wife and I are doing our best to make things feel as "normal" as possible. It's a challenge, but we take it day by day.

LJ Rock

Well I wasn't sure if I would be able to do it, but I managed to squeak in a fourth Halloween piece before the month's end just in the knick of time!

Trick Or Treat v2.0.jpg

Latest posts