• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Harry Potter 7.2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrd

I may live in the middle of nowhere, but it turns out my closest cinema is a double-feature drive-in -- how cool is that? -- and they're actually showing Potter starting this evening. So you know what I'll be up to this weekend. =) But did anyone catch one of those mad midnight showings? What did you think? Did they do a good job wrapping up the series?

And I'm curious, if you're a fan, how you feel about this being the end of it all. I've avoided trailers, articles, and anything remotely appearing to discuss the film, but what I've gathered from the headlines I've been skimming past is that people are already starting to feel nostalgic -- and yes, I even saw the word mourn crop up. I don't know that I'm that emotionally invested, but I'd just graduated high school when the first book was published and didn't spend my childhood growing up with all this. Is it different for any of you who did or any of you who bonded with your children over the series? And what book or film series are you looking forward to next? I, for one, hope the Hunger Games films turn out well.

Latest posts

Back