• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Heather's Summer Gain part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Was this entertaining to read, and should I keep at it?

• Yes, definitely!

• It's alright... I don't care

• No, don't write anymore.

Results are only viewable after voting.

applemac

Heather's Summer Gain (part two)
by Applemac

[Click here for part 1)

It was Heather and Eric’s one year anniversary, and they had a fun night planned. Heather had mostly maintained her weight, only gaining a few pounds, bringing her up to 195lbs.

She had spent most of her free time that school year time with Eric, staying over his house, going to the beach or the movies; she was never happier. For their anniversary, Eric had planned to go to that Italian restaurant like they had on their first date. After that they would go to a movie, and then head back to Eric’s place to do whatever.

Heather leaned in close to her bedroom mirror and parted her shiny brown hair, then applied lip gloss to her big juicy lips. She stood back to look over her whole body. She was dressed to kill, in her tiny black tube top and long tight skirt. Everything she wore always showed off her beautiful plump body. Her belly was one big soft mound of jiggling flesh that poured over the rim of her skirt, which hugged her tight but soft butt and thighs.

The doorbell rang and Heather opened it to Eric and he gave her a big hug, lifting her off of the ground and squeezing her but. “Ready for tonight?” he asked, and then gave her a kiss. “You bet I am,” she replied, stomach rumbling like a car engine. “I’m extremely hungry, I can’t wait for dinner,” she said, as they walked to the car. “That’s good, you are free to eat to your hearts content,” Eric replied with a smile.

At the restaurant, they took the same spot as last time. As Heather took a seat, her belly formed into two big rolls that sat on her lap. “Let’s see,” she said, looking at the menu. “I think I’m going to get a large Italian pizza with extra cheese as an appetizer, the three lemon pepper chicken breast meal with mashed potatoes and onion rings… then that delicious cheese cake for desert.”

“Wow, going all out tonight huh?” Eric said. “You told me to eat to my hearts content, so that’s what I’ll do,” Heather replied.

When all the food started to arrive at the table and Heather started stuffing her face, while a man at the table beside them watched intently with his eyes fixed on Heather’s sexy figure. He was dressed very nicely in a suit with his hair combed neatly, “may I have a word with you?” he asked Heather, approaching the table. “Sure,” Heather replied, swallowing a bite of pizza.

“I’ve been watching you, and I was wondering if you’d like to be photographed for my magazine,” he told her, handing her a card that read, “Chubby Girl.” Heather looked at Eric with an excited look on her face. “There’s no nudity or anything… and of course you will be paid,” the man said. “The only thing I ask is that, if you decide to do it, you gain some more weight. Would that be a problem?” he added. “Uh… problem?” she started, in a daze, “no, no problem at all! I’d be thrilled to gain more weight.” The man smiled, “Great, and by the way, my name is Tony,” he said, extending his hand. “I’m Heather,” she replied, shaking Tony’s hand. “Call the number on that card on Monday, and we’ll schedule an appointment,” he said, and then walked out the door.
“This is awesome!” Eric exclaimed, as Heather started devouring more of her food. “I know, I never thought that this body of mine would make me money,” Heather replied. “But today is Friday; we have to get me fatter by Monday so he won’t turn me down.”

After Heather wolfed down her gigantic meal, they headed over to a late movie where she ordered a large popcorn with extra butter, and six hotdogs, and a half gallon of soda. The arm rests in the theater squeezed Heather’s bulging massive thighs as she sat down, resting her tray of hotdogs on her protruding tummy.

She started inhaling the foot long hotdogs getting ketchup and mustard on her exposed belly. The movie was playing, but all Heather could concentrate on was eating food, and trying to get fatter, and all Eric could concentrate on was how sexy Heather looked when she ate. Soon all the food was gone, and Heather started wiping the ketchup off her belly and licked her fingers. About a half-hour later she tapped Eric on the shoulder, “I’m getting hungry again, could you get me something?” she whined. She wasn’t actually hungry, but she wanted to eat, and there was no longer a difference to her. “Of course hun,” Eric whispered, and kissed her on the cheek.

Eric walked out into the lobby and went to an ice cream stand. He paid for a whole two and a half gallon tub of chocolate ice cream, grabbed a spoon, and brought it back to Heather. Other people in the movie theater started to give Heather looks when she placed the tub between her big soft thighs, belly pressing up against it, and started to scoop every last bite into her mouth.

She finished the ice cream by the time the movie was over, and her belly was so stuffed that she couldn’t stand up without help from Eric. When she got up, Heather put her hands under her expanded belly, carrying it to the car. “Let’s go back to my house and relax,” Eric said, opening the door for Heather. “Sound’s like a good idea to me,” she replied, moaning.

They got stuck in traffic on the way back home, and Heather tilted back her chair and fell asleep; she was wiped out from all that eating. It took them a good two hours to get back to Eric’s and when they did Heather immediately went to the fridge. She just stood there and helped herself to whatever she could find, pushing leftover cake and other fattening pastries and fried food into her mouth.

“Ha-ha, easy babe,” Eric said, grabbing her from behind and squishing his fingers deep into her belly fat. “I made you something for tonight, go to my room and lie down,” he told her. Heather did, and Eric soon followed with two large trays of brownies. There was a total of one-hundred that he laid on the bed beside her. “I know how much you love these, so have as many as you like.”

“Thank you so much!” Heather said, leaning over the trays of brownies and grabbing a few. Eric sat down on the bed next to her while she rapidly began consuming the thick fudgey brownies, getting chocolate all around her mouth. She fell on her back after about seventy brownies were stuffed into her gurgling belly. Lying down she could not see anything over her giant breasts and fat stomach.

“Finished?” Eric asked, listening to Heather’s heavy breathing. “Not yet,” she replied, pulling off her tight clothes that were constraining her belly and uncomfortably squeezing her fat. “That’s better,” she said, lying back down, only wearing her underwear. “I’ll feed the rest to you,” Eric said, cuddling up with Heather and slowly pressing the deserts into her mouth, while stroking her soft body.

Heather eventually finished eating, and Eric began to give her a full-body massage. He started with her shoulders and back, working his way down to her big butt and nice enormous round thighs. Heather was getting fatter, and Eric’s hands sunk in to all parts of her body. Soon they started making out, and Heather got on top of Eric, letting herself sink in to Eric.

The slept, holding each other all night, and woke to a beautiful sunny day. “Ugh… need food,” said Heather, groggily rubbing her eyes. Eric kissed her, “don’t worry; your morning donuts are in the kitchen. I planned ahead,” he told her. “Of course you did,” Heather replied with a smile, and walking into the other room. There were three boxes of assorted donuts sitting on the counter, fifty-two in all. Heather grabbed them, and sat down on the couch, eating hungrily. It was only six in the morning, but she could not sleep when she wanted food.

Heather’s cell phone started ringing shortly after she ate all the donuts. It was her mother.

“Hi mom,” Heather said into the phone.
“Where are you? I didn’t know you weren’t coming home last night.”
“I stayed over Eric’s… it was our anniversary.”
“Oh, that’s right… well could you please get home soon.”
“Yeah, and I have some big news for when I get there. Can you make me some food… like a lot of food?”
“Um I guess so.”
“Ok, thanks mom! See you soon, bye.”

Heather woke up Eric again, “Eric, my mom just called. She wants me to come home.” Eric yawned, “ok babe, do you want to do something later today?” Heather patted her stomach, sending waves through it. “Yeah, eat!” she replied. “Sounds good to me,” Eric said, getting out of bed.

Latest posts

Back