• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Help us with our car search

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert C

Hello All!

My wife Trisha & I are looking to purchase a vehicle in the near future.

From what we can see, people on here seem to like the Honda Element, VW New Beetle, and Chrysler PT Cruiser. Those are all good choices, but we would like to expand our options, also.

We currently own a '91 Buick Regal (mine), and an '04 Dodge Neon (hers). We are probably looking to trade hers in.

Here's what we're looking for:

--Something that doesn't sit so low to the ground. Both of our cars sit pretty low, so getting in & out can be a chore. Also, a better ground clearance would be beneficial, since we ARE in snowy WI.

--Something with decent width (shoulder/hip room). There is an immovable center console in the Neon, and it's VERY tight. A center console is ok, but one that is flush with or below the seats (or one that flips up) would be preferable. Either that, or something wide enough that we can comfortably fit.

--Telescoping wheel and/or adjustable pedals would be a bonus.

We would prefer NOT to get a minivan, or huge truck or SUV, as it's just the two of us (no kids). We are also probably NOT looking at anything BRAND NEW. Something a year or two old, possibly.

Any ideas? Please feel free to chime in! Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!!

--

Latest posts

Back