• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Her Limit (~Stuffing, Overeating, Extreme Belly Growth, Sexual Imagery)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Enforcers

~Stuffing, Overeating, Extreme Belly Growth, Sexual Imagery - A girl recovering from an eating disorder discovers her extreme stuffing talent.

Her Limit

by The Enforcers

PART 1 NEW DISCOVERIES; NEW TALENTS

It happened quite by accident. Our little discovery of Alison's hidden talent. And we certainly couldn't have guessed where that talent would lead us.

For about a year now, Alison has been seeing a therapist for her bulimia and making good progress. It was during her senior year in high school she developed the bad habit of binging and then purging to keep the svelte appearance her parents and even her bithchy friends expected her to keep. At 5'3" and just under 100 pounds, there is hardly anything to her. But underneath that lithe façade was a deeper desire to eat and eat to her heart’s content. It was a battle of wills deep within her inner psyche and neither side was winning.

So, with a little therapy and an acknowledgement that food was not the enemy she began the slow crawl back from the brink. Her next step is to put on some weight. Healthy weight as her therapist put it.

The doctor and I have been trying to get her to eat more, but it was difficult for her. It was just a mental block. She worries that if she was bigger I wouldn’t love her anymore or find her attractive. I often show her pictures of women that I find attractive; bigger girls with hips and boobs and thighs. I constantly tell her that she could add 50 pounds and it wouldn’t change how I love her, in fact, it might make my attraction to her grow even more (pun intended). But it's hard to convince her of that. As I said, she's working through her disorder.

But tonight I have a secret weapon the doctor gave me to help move things along.

"Have you completely lost your mind?" Alison squeaked as I unloaded the twin monster Burritozillas on the counter. They were 9 pounds of yummy marinated carne assada beef, beans, rice, sour cream, lettuce and tomato wrapped in 3 huge 14-inch flour tortillas.

"What?! I was hungry." I said with a sneer.

"You don't think just one of those would have been enough?" Allison quipped as she hefted the mighty foil wrapped baby. "I'm not much into sharing." I said as I took the burrito away from her.

Just then the drier buzzer went off and Alison headed down to the basement, giving me enough time to slip some herbal appetite stimulants the doctor gave me into her coke. Hopefully these would give her the boost might she needs to get moving on to the next phase of her recovery.

As she returned, I grabbed my dinner, extra salsa and headed for the living room and plopped down in front the TV. Allison soon joined me with half her burrito.

"You actually think you can finish that?" she half jokingly asked.

"I don't know, but it's going to be fun trying."

As the rain and wind continued outside, we both ate in near silence, except for the TV blaring out its entertainment. After about thirty minutes, half my burrito lay before me but I was past full. "No mas." I pushed my plate away.

Allison, on the other hand, retrieved her other half and dove in with gusto. “Oh my god, I’m starving. I don’t know what’s come over me. I guess I had more of an appetite than I thought."

I raised an eyebrow, the plan was working.

She continued slowly and methodically, bite after bite. Her cheeks bulged with burrito. She was thoroughly enjoying it and I was enjoying watching her eat. Soon she finished her entire burrito and didn’t look any worse for wear. That’s when she eyed my half.

“You going to eat that?” She said, a ravenous look in her eyes.

“Umm… no.” I handed over my other half and she started plowing through it. I couldn’t believe it. She had already eaten over 9 pounds of thick, rich burrito and she was shoveling yet more into herself. I don’t know how she was finding room for it in her small body.

“I’ll just have a few more bites.” She said as she continued mauling through the mass.

"Just don't overdue it, baby. I don't want you to get sick." Now I was getting a little worried. Maybe I’d overdone it a little.

Allison was nearing the end of her mammoth meal and looked to be struggling a bit. I could definitely tell she was full just by the pained look on her face. But who wouldn’t be with that much food inside of them. Even though she was incredibly stuffed, she was still hungry; a result of the appetite stimulant. Maybe they worked too well but if this helps her pack on a few pounds on her way to recovery than I didn’t feel so bad.

Finally she pushed the last bit of burrito in her mouth and laid back. She could hardly keep herself upright.

“Finally full?” I said looking at her. She was breathing heavy, a result of such a heavy belly taking up room inside her tiny torso.

“Past. Way past. Ugh… why did I eat so much?”

“Don’t beat yourself up. If you were hungry, you were hungry. One good meal isn’t going to hurt you.”
Allison pulled back the blanket and stood up and that’s when we were finally able to absorb the full scope of her mammoth belly stuffing session. Underneath her nearly non-existent pert breasts was a huge turgid mass. She had a HUGE belly. It jutted out from her torso like a woman nearly full term -- with twins. Her shirt was riding up and her sweatpants partially pulled down below her bony hips. I could only stare as Allison moved her hands down to her huge stomach and cradled the mass sticking out in front of her. Her belly button was pulled taught, her skin stretched to its max. She looked ready to pop.

"Holy crap! Are you okay?"

"Oh my god, feels like I’m full up to my neck… and so taught and hard. I’m still hungry but I don’t think I could hold anymore. I’d burst for sure."

She continued to admire the new bulge. Patting it and holding it as if her belly needed extra support to contain the mass it now found itself containing. She lowered her pants a little more and noticed her belly stretching and invading her pubic mound, she traced the ridges over her hips. She was definitely fuller than anyone I have ever seen.

"Hold on!" I dashed out of the room and returned a second later with a tailor's measuring tape. "Wanna know?" I asked unspooling the tape.

She just shrugged. I quickly threw the tape around her waist.

"What is it usually?"

“Like, 28 inches on a good day.”

I pulled the tape snug and pinned my thumb to the number and showed her. It said 35.

"Seven inches! I ate myself to a seven inch gain!" She said, shocked.

"That's gotta be some kind of record in a single sitting."

"Gawd, this feels so weird but in a good way. It’s like I’m pregnant." Alison said as she continued to rub her belly. I reached out and gently placed my hand on her midsection. It was smooth and tight. I poked it, testing the pressure. It was hard to the touch, packed full. She groaned.

"Sorry." I pulled my hand away.

"That doesn't mean stop." I could see the glazed look in her eyes and knew where this was going. Alison was so full she could barely waddle to the bedroom. I had to help her get her pants off, she couldn’t even bend at the waist. I admired her belly and started massaging it. She moaned. “That’s so nice. You like that big belly?” All I could do was nod. I gave it a little kiss and worked my way up to her breasts as I pushed her shirt up and off. I sucked her nipples as I continued to massage her full midsection, bursting with her food baby. She pushed me back on to the bed. "I think I'm going to have to be on top." Alison said, one hand thumping her engorged stomach.

We kissed and writhed. Her enormous bulk pressing into me. A hard belly full to the brim and then some. It hardly gave an inch pressed against me. Finally Ali speared herself on my rigid member. I don't remember ever being so hard.

"Oh god!" She gasped. "So much pressure. I think I’m going to pop."

I did my best to support her, my hands on her hips as I began to pound up and down. Her maxed out belly bounced and jostled only slightly, her tight skin stretched to the limit keeping it from moving too much. Still, she screamed and moaned to the point I thought our neighbors a block down would surely hear her.

"Jesus! This feels amazing." She screamed between breaths.

I could barely utter a word she was working me so hard. I loved playing with her belly and pinching her nipples.

"Baby, I'm gettin' close. “

“Oh gawd! Please don’t cum in me, I couldn’t take one more drop without exploding.”

She quickly dismounted and laid down as I bent over her. She began working me with her hands. She bounced my hard cock on her quivering dome, “Cum on my big, rotund belly for me.”

This sent me over the edge as I sprayed my hot sticky cum all over her massive mound and tits.

We both fell back, spent.

PART II Coming Soon!

Latest posts

Back