• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Here are some of your family values Republicans in action

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
Don't Republicans have better things to be doing, like cutting medicare, eliminating food stamps, or cutting taxes for the to 0.1%?

‘Family Values’ Republican: Men Should Be Allowed to Grab Breastfeeding Women’s Nipples in Public

New Hampshire state Rep. Josh Moore deleted the comment, but not before it was archived and posted elsewhere.

By Bethania Palma Markus / Raw Story January 2, 2016

A self-described “pro-family” conservative said on Facebook he should be allowed to grab the nipples of breastfeeding mothers if a law banning women exposing breasts in public didn’t pass. New Hampshire state Rep. Josh Moore (R) deleted the comment, but it was archived and posted by Slate.

The comment was made in a squabble over proposed legislation that would make it a crime for women to expose their nipples in public. Currently in New Hampshire, both men and women are free to go topless, reports Slate. A bill sponsored solely by Republican men would change that, if it becomes law. A woman could be charged with a misdemeanor if she “purposely exposes the areola or nipple of her breast or breasts in a public place and in the presence of another person with reckless disregard for whether a reasonable person would be offended or alarmed by such act.”

New Hampshire State Rep. Amanda Bouldin (D) took to Facebook to criticize the bill and call out her male, Republican “small government” colleagues. That’s when things got awkward. Here is Moore’s response, including typos and errors.

“Who doesn’t support a mothers right to feed?” Moore responded. “Don’t give me the liberal talking points Amanda. If it’s a woman’s natural inclination to pull her nipple out in public and you support that, than you should have no problem with a mans [inclination] to stare at it and grab it. After all, it’s ALL relative and natural, right?”

If that wasn’t bad enough, Moore’s fellow Republican, State Rep. Al Baldasaro, chimed in to further harass Bouldin.

“Amanada, No disrespect, but your nipple would be the last one I would want to see,” Baldasaro said. “You want to turn our family beach’s into a pervert show. Liberterians want a nude beach, put your money together and buy one, if you want to expose you kids to nudity, go for it. Some of us liberty minded Reps do beleive in family values.”

Constituents criticized the law, and also the responses of Moore and Baldasaro.

“I have no words,” one woman wrote. “Unbelievable and discriminatory to women and babies … I’d be proud to be on the sex offenders list for breastfeeding in public and I’d rake the courts through the mud on national television!”

“I can’t believe how backwards things have gone, my children are 21, 23 & 25, all breastfed, YES IN PUBLIC as well as in my home and I NEVER had any problems with anyone about it,” another wrote. “I’m just shocked by this absurdity against the most natural thing in this world!”

On Moore’s social media profiles, he identifies himself as a “pro-family” lawmaker who “love God, Country, guns and family.” Moore also claims he likes to pass his time by beatboxing.

Link: http://www.alternet.org/gender/fami...owed-grab-breastfeeding-womens-nipples-public

Latest posts

Back