• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

"Hey, Fat Dude"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustPlainJim

Stop poking me!
Ya know, I haven't ranted here in a while. And, because it's late enough that I'm losing some of my sanity, I feel the urge to bless everyone with a rant.

Something that bothers me about the youth of today... I'll get to that, but first the story...

I was leaving Subway because I think that if I keep eating there, they'll stop making those awful comercials. Wishful thinking, I know. Anyway, I was walking to my car, which just happened to be parked next to a van full of kids. I get to my car and a kid leans out the window and shouts "Hey, fat dude!!" and they all laugh as if it was the most hilarious thing in the world.

Herein lies the problem with today's youth. Not the laughing, not the insult. They're lazy. Confused yet?

They could have insulted anything about me. I'm ripe for insults and jokes! (Not bashing myself, just recognizing that I'm part of humanity. No one is immune.) My hair was a mess, hairline's receeding a bit, I insisted on wearing my hoodie and my Hawaiian shirt in seventy-degree weather. Hell, my poor beat-up hoodie alone could make for some good insults. Instead, they went for weight. Yeah, really original, kids.
And they didn't even try! No jokes, no snappy one-liners, nothing! Just "hey, fat dude" and they laugh like they think they deserve a special on Comedy Central (though, given how bad some of those are, the kid might have had a chance).

Gone are the days when a insult was an insult. Gone are the days when you felt physical pain from words. Gone are the days of the great insults...

I pity the youth of this world...

And I blame the parents..

Latest posts

Back