• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

HotSwimwear!Funkyeah!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgageny

I struggle to find swimwear ever anywhere ever that looks banging hot on me but today I went into City Chic( the main plus sized store in aussieland)..... and i found this baby :
http://www.citychic.com.au/RIVIERA-CONTOUR-UNDERWIRE-TANKINI.aspx?p6006421&cr=h3m2__124423

It is amazing because I have rather large breasts and it managed to fit those babies in snugly and made them look perky as hell! which is always a plus cause lets face it they deserve a treat. Although its a little pricey its quality stuff and fits liikkkee a Glove. I'm pretty sure they ship most anywhere as well.

sounds a bit like a sales pitch LOL but i just seriously needed to share my swimsuit joy! :D :D

Latest posts

Back