• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How about a NYC outdoor picnic?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevenbbwlvr

I propose the place I went yesterday - Pelham Bay Park.

You go a bit north of Orchard Beach and there is a whole section of rocky shoreline. You would swear you were in Maine.

The only problem is that you must walk from the City Island bound bus. It's about 1.5 miles.

There is also Inwood Hill Park, Van Cortlandt Park, and Alley Park in Queens. I know NYC parks very well.

N.B. Those of you who only know me as a rabid BBW lusting-after horndog from the fat sexuality board might be surprised to know that I'm an avid nature lover; esp. birds.

Yesterday, I saw two Eared Grebes and a pair of Towhees. Also, two different kinds of buzzard hawks flying around together. One Red Tail, and another kind.

Latest posts

Back