• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How much would you pay for a custom BBW/SSBBW Tutu

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy and what would you pay for a tutu custom or otherwise in your size

• I would not want a tutu

• I would only pay cost price

• $75 (postage would be around $25 from here)

• $95 (postage would be around $25)

• $125 with free postage for a basic one

• Combination of plain tulle with shimmer/glitter tulle $

• Custom shimmer approx $120 (not inc postage)

• Custom Glitter approx $155 (not inc postage)

Results are only viewable after voting.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
So I have been thinking about this for a couple of days. I am going to make some Tutu's (one of course for my youngest niece) and one for myself and another friend who is also an SSBBW and I was wondering. If there was a market for them.

I know you can buy simple ones (although have yet to see any that would fit me and know my friend is the same way), but not the fluffy style of them.

So I did the calculations and it would cost price cost around $45 to make one in a plus size, of the fluffy full ones not a skimpy one.

Now I am not sure what the length would work out as yet but I know how to make them longer and shorter so that is not a problem

also could easily customise options such as colours, it would of course cost extra for shimmer or glitter tulle, added lenght and additions such as satin ribbons or flowers added. Glitter being the most expensive option.

Just really curious as to if there was a market for it. As it takes me time to get the fabric (if it was something that took off I would end up keeping as much as I could here) so may take about 3 weeks by the time materials arrived and it could be made and posted plus about 2 -3 weeks for the post.

Would anyone be interested?

Would you be willing to pay for the work involved or would it be to much money for such an item?

I am basing the prices on a 56" waist and the materials needed for that. It is just an idea I had so was curious to see if there was a market for it.

Latest posts

Back