Quantcast

How Much...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
I get free stuffed animals whenever I'm at one of those traveling carnival type things and they have the "Guess Your Weight" booth. Every single one of them has been off by at least thirty pounds when guessing my weight.

And if there is one thing I've learned from hanging around all you wonderful, wacky dimmers it is to NOT even try to guess anyone's weight.

As for my weight? It's more than a pound, but less than a ton and every ounce of it built for fun!

imfree

In Remembrance
I'm around 445 lbs and pretty round (and sexy), myself!:bow:

samestar

about 175 on a five foot five inch frame! makes me "overweight" according to my doctor!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I don't claim to be any good at such guessing, but I'd say Aurora around 330, Succubus around 225, and Music_Maid around 150 (assuming you are of average height)

fat hiker

More than the vast majority of people may think, and less than I think I do. ;)
Yeah, I'm there too - I think of myself as bigger, and am surprised when I step on the scales, yet other people are often surprised when they find out how heavy I am.

Weight, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

Maxx Awesome

Sings like a Monster Baby
Well, if you took 2 gorwn elephants, subtracted 3 male lions, and 3 Giraffs added a penguin and divided by all the fleas, ticks, and flies on said animals.....and you might be somewhere in the ballpark....maybe.

:D

As for myself... honestly not sure. Last time I stepped on the scale, less than I should & ALOT less than I want. I'm actually less than 10 stone/140lbs. Don't even know how that happened. I don't actually try to lose weight, I just can't seem to gain any...:rolleyes:

succubus_dxb

Badonk. Adonk.
200 and so pretty
Sweety you are a very beautiful lady!
And I don't have a clue what you weigh!
:)
You are a beautiful woman.
I'd love to know how much you weigh. Why start a thread and not tell your own???

She looks smaller than me......I'm 285 so go lower.....

I wish I looked like you from the neck down. You are gorgeous...really :bow:

**edit: that sounds messed up...you are gorgeous all over....I just want your body...*drool* :p :p
I'm also 5'8" and I look a bit bigger than that at about 265 now. 240 is my guess.
I don't claim to be any good at such guessing, but I'd say Aurora around 330, Succubus around 225, and Music_Maid around 150 (assuming you are of average height)

well, I guess I DO have heavy bones hahaha, last I checked i'm somewhere around 250 0r 255.

Thank you for the lovely comments everyone (not that you guessed i'm lighter, but the lovely things said :) ) :kiss2:

natasfan

well, I guess I DO have heavy bones hahaha, last I checked i'm somewhere around 250 0r 255.

Thank you for the lovely comments everyone (not that you guessed i'm lighter, but the lovely things said :) ) :kiss2:
:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

Aurora

Kushy Curves
Thanks to those who guessed on me! You were all a bit low though. ;) 350 in that picture. I really need to go to one of those weight-guessers. I look even smaller in clothes!

Ocean

I feel so small here...

I'm 126lbs, given the scales right now.

taetaegrrl

Aurora, we actually have a pretty similar body type. Not sure how tall you are though. I'm about 5'6" -- but people always guess me as a lot smaller than I am, especially if I dress to hide the tummy and thighs a little bit.

My weight varies a little, so I usually have to get on the scale to see exactly where I'm at, at a given time ... but usually, I'm right up there at 330 or just a few pounds over. (I finally got a scale that goes to 400, but it's fun when I'm someplace else, and people want to compare weights and stuff. Usually, they've only got the scales that go up to 330, and fully clothed, I can make the digital ones show an error, or make the dial ones hit bottom, most of the time. Totally freaked out people like my next-door neighbor, who was *sure* she outweighed me at her "measly" 248lbs. Haha!)

Thanks to those who guessed on me! You were all a bit low though. ;) 350 in that picture. I really need to go to one of those weight-guessers. I look even smaller in clothes!

Ocean

Just checked my weight on my Wii Fit board; I'm 135lbs now, if my weight has finally steadied off.

Tracii

Not sure at the moment but its up from the last post LOL.

Latest posts