• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hypnotist show! February 11th in Harrisburg

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosebud

Irresponsible Fatty
Is anyone interested in getting together to see Sailesh, a stage hypnotist, near Harrisburg? It's Friday, February 11th at 8pm at Gullifty's in Camp Hill (just a few minutes from Harrisburg, PA). Tickets are $15 the night of the show, or $12 in advance.

I'm thinking of making a weekend of it. Harrisburg has some yummy restaurants, and a movie theater with seats for big bottoms. Many hotels in the area are under $100, although the price may go up nearer the weekend with the Sportsmen's show in town.

Sailesh puts on an adult show, so I wouldn't suggest him for the faint of heart. www.sailesh.ca

Gullifty's has a restaurant upstairs and the bar and stage area are downstairs. Be advised, there is a long set of stairs down to the show. The stairway is nice and wide (about five feet, I think) and has sturdy handrails on each side. I don't recall what the bathrooms are like downstairs, but I would be happy to stop and check it out for anyone with questions.

If you are thinking of coming, let me know so I can try to get a big table or tables together for us.

Latest posts

Back