• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

i apologize, yet again

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

obesiverse

I made a comment, that highly offended someone. I will admit readily that it was my "hurt alter ego". I have problems. emotional problems that is. I have found it hard to let go of someone I love even though I need to because we were not right and/or healthy for each other.

It appears that while I have attempted to get help for my emotional issues, I was mistakenly prescribed a medication that amplifies the effects of alcohol when i dare to consume it. It's called "ativan". It's an anti anxiety medication, meant to stop the "dt's" from alcoholism. Unfortunately, when the subject chooses to obtain alcohol anyway, this drug amplifies the effects of alcohol exponentially.

This, in turn, allowed for an "alter ego" to escape my grasp. Just one comment, while not offensive directly or obviously, had the power to hurt just one individual. For that, I would like the pleasure and privilege of apologizing for.

You know something? Many would think that being a "fat admirer" is a form of psychosis in itself. Some would wonder why a group of individuals would find something attractive that other parts of society is repulsed by. My response to that is "I am not a good example of the average fat admirer". I have created pro fat content for years, in some internally driven effort to change the tide, to show the world that fat is sexy to some of us. Now, my purpose is negated by shows like "Big Sexy". It appears as if I don't really have a purpose anymore, now that media has picked up on the fact that everybody is not the same size, and everybody is not attracted to the same size. My purpose is further negated due to the fact that I could not make the one person in this world I cared most about happy in the process of creating my "counter culture content".

This means that my purpose must change, and I must allow for the one that I love to be free. "If you love something, let it go." I just felt compelled to apologize, for being my crazy self, and to let anyone and everyone know that I am, and always will be, in the service of creating this counter culture ssbbw content. I can only hope and pray to God that one day I will find a compatible partner who can help me to deal with the unique psychological make up that I have been given, while at the same time being able to benefit from and love every second of exposure to it. I can hope, so I guess there is hope for us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back