• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I keep comming back here.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

escapist

Belt Buster!
You know I just can't break away from this place. I just went and read all my old PM's and postings. Some of you i have come to know a lot better in my actual personal life, and I kind of drifted from the board. Been so busy just living my life and meeting my goals, oh and speaking of that, anybody remember that I love to go hiking? (I'll post pic below) Well last year I never finished this one hike in Red Rock "Ice Box Canyon" (Nevada) It actually took me near 4 hours to do it back then. Well this year I started working out at the beginning of the year, doing near 180 squats and 200 push ups a day. As well as HIIT cardio and teaching martial arts again, so I went to go tackle my BEAST from last year. I did it, I actually did it and in almost half the time 2 hours 24 minutes, and that includes the time I spent chilling out on the Rock Face at the back of the Canyon. It was the funniest thing cause another larger person (way smaller than me though) saw that I was going to climb the the rock face goes oh its hard if you do this/that you will make it eventually I'll stay here and cheer you on. I just look smiled, and pulled myself up in about 30-40 seconds...I had a good little laugh to myself as I watched the Jaws drop. That one little hike made the 3 months of training for it all worth it to me. Nothing like passing the mark of an old limit.

Oh and for those that didn't see it here I am on that hike last year:
l_853908fea271b8baabebae0981b96eff.jpg

oh and I swear i will get those private pics out to my friends here, you might need to PM me again.

Latest posts

Back