• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I LOVE my new JMS stretch panties!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FEast

Bountifulicious!
You gals who recommended them were so right! Since the posts about them on the old Weight Board (about a month ago), I've been waiting for my order to arrive. We don't have a nearby Walmart and they weren't available on their site, so I opted to spend the extra by ordering directly from Just My Size. After all, aren't we willing to pay nearly anything for something that's such a necessary staple as a comfortable pair of panties?

I ordered a bunch of the white ones and two pairs of black, which are the only colors they offer right now. The white are still on back order (I can imagine the demand for them!), but the black ones arrived yesterday. Not only are they comfortable, but the fit is more than ample. Matter of fact, once I see how much they shrink after the first washing, I may change my outstanding order to a smaller size, as these are a bit big, although pretty comfy just the same. Size 14 in the regular cotton used to fit me just fine, but since I've put on so much weight and my belly's become more pendulous (used to be really round, but gravity's taking a toll, LOL!), they only come halfway up my navel, and I'm constantly tugging on them to keep them up.

They're really soft, too! I plan to replace all my panties with these. If you buy in larger quantities, JMS gives you a price break. And since I'm on their e-mailing list, I wait to for their discounts and free shippping, which come along quite often. Thanks, everybody, for such great advice! Here's the direct link for anybody else who'd like to take advantage of this great find: http://www.jms.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce/ProductDisplay?prnbr=18938&cgnbr=3081000000. I suspect the largest size would fit most of us. Enjoy!~Bountifully, Fuchsia

Back