• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I want to transfer my archives bit by bit to the forums

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BTB

a nut, but not just a nut
Having accumulated a vast library of Wg-stories I want to transfer the most of it by time here.
The whole will differ in Quality and topics but there are definitely some gems among them.
Some Confusion ( as seen by my confusion of a non-existent sixth part of Preggy Peggy might happen again)

I will try to label them accordingly in the Headline and work with the guidelines of the stories that are posted here.

Back