• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I WAS a sighting this weekend !!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigsexy920

Ok I'll be good.
.This is an, "I don’t know weather to laugh or cry" thing. Anyway here goes.

I went to visit my sister this weekend and she said I have to go with her to try this new restaurant near her home it was really good and thought I would like it. So we go and we have her son with us and my brother’s daughter as well.

They seat us at a table way in the back and no one else is there really. I noticed that our waiter, after he took our order went to where ever the orders are processed. Moments later he and 5 other employees came walking by our table looking at me. I said to my sister, well I guess I’m the circus freek show today. She didnt know why i said that, I said dont you think it’s unusual that 5 people would walk by when we are the ONLY people on this side of the dinning room and we are behind a wall that doesn’t allow the view of the entire place. THEY had to COME or they couldn’t see fat lady on display. Ok so that was the first part of it. Then a random woman was just walking by my back was turned as she was passing me she stopped turned to look at me then kept walking. That my sister didn’t miss, it was so obvious. I really did feel some what like a freak. I didn’t say anything not with the kids there they didn’t even realize what was going on.

Anyway, I remember people saying on one of the boards about “SIGHTINGS” they would have of big women. I felt like a SIGHTING but not the good kind.

:(

Back