• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I will NEVER order from Roaman's again!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnie1653

Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)
"Will arrive within 7 business days to the contiguous US" apparently means "up to 20 business days" to these stupid people!! I ordered a cardigan to wear to a wedding I have to attend this Saturday and this was shipped almost two WEEKS ago and I still don't have it!!!!! The morons charged me 5.99 to ship it UPS and they apparently slapped a couple of stamps on it (because it didn't weigh enough for UPS) and prayed that it made it here on time.

I've been on the phone for an hour trying to get someone to help me and so far I've been hung up on three times, been laughed at twice, and been called unreasonable.

These jackasses are completely worthless. What the hell am I gonna do now? :(

Latest posts

Back