• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

If *I* was doing the casting...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StarWitness

part square, part drape
I don't want this to turn into a Microsoft v. Apple debate, but: those Apple "I'm a Mac, I'm a PC" commercials bug the hell out of me. I really hate any pandering ad campaign that basically says, "Hey NERD, you wanna be cool? Well, you have to BUY OUR PRODUCT!" But beyond that.

macvspc.jpg

It probably goes without saying, considering where I'm posting this, but: I am so much more attracted to John Hodgman than I am to Justin Long. Not saying that Justin Long is ugly, but John Hodgman is just so snuggly-looking. :wubu:

That, and consider their resumes:

John Hodgman is a correspondent for the Daily Show, has been a featured essayist on This American Life, is the editor for the humor section of the New York Times magazine, and has published two books.

Justin Long is in movies where he gets upstaged by Ryan Reynolds and Bruce Willis.

Okay, that was a little biased (and I actually thought Justin Long was good in Live Free or Die Hard), but my point is: I would so, so much rather pay $1000 to have John Hodgman sit on my lap-- er, I mean, have the product that John Hodgman represents.

I'm sure you guys and gals have experienced a similar situation, where whatever you're watching is crafted to make you go :(, but then you're all :smitten:. Care to share?

Latest posts

Back