• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm a BM Guy, but I have no attraction for larger girls ....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 6 foot 5, 330 lb. with a mesomorph build. But no matter what I just have had no attraction to Larger women. With exceptions to Kerri Marie's and Younger Aria Giovanni's curvaceous bodies. I don't know what to say other than this. I find it hard to date and I'm wondering how might you go about in finding more slender Female FA's. There is no location on the internet that i have found where its slender women for large guys personals and posting boards. Now for Skinny guys for large women I found hundreds of them. What's up with that disparity? I bet I sound like a dick talking about this, but it is how I feel.

Latest posts

Back