• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

"I'm good enough to sleep with, but not good enough to date"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lipmixgirl

Mayor of Fatopia

for some reason,this sentiment keeps echoing throughout my discourses, personal life and research...

what about this platform??? how many people getting off dimensions and meeting up in real life??? personals sites... match.com? eharmony? lavalife? OKCupid? dances??? cruises??? etc???? what are these forums for fat acceptance yielding???

so, what is the deal??? am i imagining this? is this isolated??? are all these fa's closeted??? do they think that fat women are just so desperate and an easy lay???

predatory behavior??? sheer embarrassment??? out & proud fa's???? happily ever after relationships???

ladies and gentlemen, your thoughts and experiences????

hit me back...

Latest posts

Back