• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Iron Foodee Challenge - October 2008.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie

...tickled...
Since the poll ended, I thought I would go ahead and get October started for everyone. Thanks for your votes and I hope you each get to try the Tofu Quiche out and enjoy it.

So - October is my very very very favorite month...I look forward to October 1 every year and am in love straight through the 31 (which is also conveniently my favorite holiday and my wedding anniversary). I thought we should choose an ingredient that is readily available this time of year, is versatile in its many uses and quite frankly is the quintessential October food ingredient.

Without further ado:
pumpkin.jpg

The contest begins immediately and will run through 11:59pm October 31.
On the morning of November 1, I will post a poll for you to make your selection for best Pumpkin recipe and the poll will run through 11:59AM EST on November 4th. The winner will be announced that day, which is appropriately, election day.

You can use the pumpkin in any way you want...sweet, savory, mashed or curried...what every your heart desires. If you have already posted a pumpkin recipe on the foodee board, then feel free to re-post it here so we have a nice robust collection. Pictures of process or end result are encouraged.

Good luck and happy cooking....now...."allez cuisine" or whatever it is he says!

Latest posts

Back